Top positive review
371 people found this helpful
Excellent Little Machine
on September 10, 2008
This fog machine is good for a small production or party use. I used it to simulate a volcano eruption with excellent effect. Here are some of the answers to questions I had before I bought the machine. Hope this will help you:
1. The size of the machine is 8.5" x 6" x 6"
2. There is a bottle in the back where you pour the fog juice in
3. On the right side, there is a slot, so you can see the level of the liquid
4. On the left side, on top is the plug in for the remote control; below that is the fuse; and on the bottom is the power cable.
5. The power cable is 6' long
6. The remote control has a 10' long cable. On the remote control, there is a light on top with an on/off switch on the bottom.
7. According to the specs, the container in the fog machine can hold 1 pint of juice.
8. To create fog, fill the tank with juice, plug in the machine, in about 4 minutes the light on the remote control will light up, signaling the machine is hot enough to use. Press and hold the spring loaded on/off switch will release fog from the nozzle.
9. When the juice is heated up, you can release 40 seconds of fog before it need to reheat the element again, which takes about 3 minutes.
10. I have filled half the tank with juice, it lasted me for a good hour of use.
Note: Some people complained that this machine plugged up after couple of use. Try this: dump out the juice and fill it with water. Heat up the machine again and press the button until steam comes out. This will clean the nozzle of juice and it will be ready for the next use.