Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on October 3, 2014
This little guy feels flimsy but it is doing its job. It's a metal casing as opposed to a plastic casing as another reviewer mentioned. I bought mine from the vendor "B2 Lighting" on Amazon.
I have it flashing outside against a zombie prop with a fog machine and it looks really cool (except in rainy weather of course). The flashing is inconsistant but that doesn't bother me IMO as I know it's just $15. The only thing I'm questioning is the "25 Watts" of power this is being advertised as. There's stickers with 25 watts placed throughout the box. Not sure if this was changed from a lower wattage strobe to a 25 watt strobe. Maybe the vendor changed the bulb??? If so, maybe that's why a lot of customers strobes are probably dieing out and there's inconsistency in the strobe lighting. So far it's working for my needs and only time will tell on how long it will last. I have it running 4 hours a day on a timer. So far I've used it for 5 days in the past week ( 2 days it rained) so that's about 20 hours of use. If the bulb needs to be changed then it's a good investment and I will buy a replacement10 watt bulb to see if there's a big difference in brightness and consistency in flashes. If it dies completely before a month has past then it's not worth the $15 price tag. I will update my review if anything happens.

*Update, 11/4/2014* - This little guy has worked well and lasted throughout the month of October. It even rained on it once when I forgot to bring it inside from the rain. Well worth the money and will purchase again next Halloween.
on November 1, 2013
Yes, I'm one of those people who rarely writes reviews unless I am surprised with the performance of a product, either in a good or a bad way. Having read the mixed reviews on this strobe light I decided to pull the trigger anyways, and use it to light up a ghost hanging on my tree on Halloween night.

I plugged the light in, adjusted the flashing speed, and positioned it on the ground pointed at the ghost. The light worked flawlessly without skipping a beat for over 2.5 hours while trick-or-treaters were out and about. It had started raining a little bit and I was worried that water would get into it and blow it up, but it stayed on all the time until I had turned it off.

I definitely feel that I got my money's worth even if that would have been the only night I ever used it, but I have no doubts I will dig it out again next Halloween and repeat, and it will work great.

What a nice find!
on January 8, 2013
I purchased three of these for a haunted house last year. One of the three was rattleing around inside when I received it. Turned out the coil (or at least I assume that what that part was) had broken its solder points had broken loose in shipping. I was in need of three of them the next night (halloween) so I soldered it back in place myself. I beleive this product could have been a little better designed but it worked great and provided a wicked show.
on November 21, 2013
I have about 10 of these that I use regularly with my band.
I have used the bigger, more expensive strobes, but IMHO these little guys are much better. So what if they're not DMX capable... I have them wired to a footswitch that can be controlled by a band member on stage. You can spread out the effect, and the crowd loves them. Also they're easy to store and seem to be in pretty rugged casing to protect them from damage.

Also, if one breaks, no big deal.. it's only like 15 bucks to replace.

They have taken a beating on the road, and i've not had any problems with a single one. Highly recommend.
on November 10, 2011
I purchased 11 of these for my haunted woods, and they worked wonderfully. In total darkness the 25 watts is enough to light a small area, I also bought the 75 watt strobes for lighting up some oak trees in the woods and they worked awsome. If you pick the right size strobe for what you need you will have no problems. I had no defective units. So no quality control problems. Well worth the money. If you are looking for a single strobe to light a big room this little guy will not have the power, then buy a couple they are cheap or move up to the 75 watt..
on November 10, 2015
WARNING. Terrible product. I bought 6 of these for Halloween, to use in 6 big windows. Right away, 4 did not work, which several other people witnessed. I understand the bad luck of maybe one not working, or even two, but to have 66% of them not work, that is a little ridiculous. The specific seller I bought from too was also uncooperative.
on October 23, 2013
This is a great product, does an extremely good job of getting the people turnt up for parties. I got 1 of this about two weeks ago for a house party I was having and it went great, people were very excited to go to a party and have a club-like experienced in a house.
I will be definitely be getting some more of their products as my party-paraphernalia inventory increases. I love entertaining and having parties at my house and with these products I feel like I can rely on them.
on November 10, 2013
I use this product as a visual aid to stimulate visual purple in my retinas. It seems to be effective, but must be held close to the face to achieve adequate brightness. I adapted this usage from a years-ago Bates practitioner who achieved the result with a light bulb and an electric fan that had been slowed down by removing some of its windings. This is a lot easier.
on October 9, 2015
This is actually 10W not 25W as described, no big deal though. This is a perfect little mini strobe its extremely bright and the knob on the back lets you control the speed. Fast or slow, it looks awesome!! A must have for any party, especially for my Halloween party :-p ....Love it!
on August 22, 2013
We live on a remote California Cattle Ranch. We have used strobes, placed under the engine compartment, to prevent rodents from climbing into vehicles that are seldom used, but stored in our Shop.

They worked, when they work, absolutely flawlessly. Since we started using strobes our rodent problem has been nonexistent. Same for attics. 100%.

I noticed the Eliminator Mini's when time to replace some that had finally given up after 4 years of 24/7/365 use. The size and metal construction attracted us.

Four(4) Eliminator Minis ordered and delivered. Only two(2) of the timers/strobe interval switches work as they should. Two(2) flash, but not at regular intervals, regardless of the settings. They will work in our application but if I had ordered them for a true "strobe" light I would have been greatly disappointed and had gone thru the hassle of making a return.

EDIT 09/23/13: Number Three(3) of the four(4) has stopped working altogether. We now have a 25% Success Rate.

EDIT 10/06/13: Number Four(4) has stopped working as a strobe. The light still rapidly flashes but there is no true "strobe" effect. 0% Success Rate as a strobe. Disappointed, to say the least.