Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 3, 2013
This watch looks expensive, and it appears to be very well made. This is a rather large watch, almost looks like a men's size, but it fits well, and doesn't look too big on my wrist. The silicone band is stiff, but I'm confident, it will break in and be more comfortable after a few days of wearing.

It comes packaged in a nice watch box, complete with instructions and a pillow for storage. The instructions are a bit confusing, but once I read further, I figured out how to set the date and time. I do suggest that you read the instructions prior to setting the time, because they have included some suggestions to help prolong the life of your watch. It comes with a five year warranty, but for repairs or replacement, you have to send it back to the manufacturer along with $15 for postage. It seems so well constructed, I don't foresee any problems.
This is a self winding watch, and the manufacturer recommends that you wear it for at least 8 hours a day to make sure it stays "wound."
Overall, I think this will be a nice looking, sturdy, functional watch that I will be able to wear for most occasions.

I will update the post after I have had the watch a little longer!

Just wanted to say that after about 2 weeks of wearing, the watch band is now very comfortable! It conforms nicely to my wrist.
3 people found this helpful
on December 10, 2014
Absolutely love this watch!! I have been looking for months for a watch that is not only stylish but will withstand a little bit of a beating. The last watches I have had have been cheap and don't last from either water damage or the bands wearing down too fast. I love the silicone band and that the band is waterproof. I work as an ER nurse and have been very impressed with the watch and have gotten quite a few comments on it. I would definitely recommend this watch!
on October 18, 2015
I love this watch! It is not too big for a women's wrist (mine are small). It is easy to read and comfortable to wear.
on February 13, 2014
this watch is very nice, get it for my mom on Christmas she loves it and wears it everywhere AWESOME
on July 22, 2014
love it
on October 29, 2014
Bought this watch totally for its over-sized good looks. It is, however, a reliable and rugged timepiece as well. Looks far more expensive than it is!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.