Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on July 6, 2013
I just bought a brother SE-400 and purchased this set to have additional hoops. Using the multiple positions on the large hoop allows for a larger embroidery motif by stitching multiple designs without rehooping. The 100x100 hoop keeps things moving by allowing me to hoop one item while another is stitching out. It is nearly identical to the hoop that came with my machine. The poly thread has a pretty lustre and locking spools.
on November 26, 2012
I've been equipping my hobby area where my new Brother LB-6800 Sewing/Embroidery machine is used and found re-hooping a pain. As I do several of the same designs, the large hoop allows easy repositioning for quicker completion of tasks; I've been able to hoop a second item while my standard 4" hoop from Brother is being used on the machine using the Elipse 4", and the small hoop allows re-using stabilizer pieces left over from larger projects. All three hoops are high quality and I can't tell the difference between the Brother supplied and the Elipse 4" hoops. Good stuff. The scissors and thread are also quality 'gifts' with the package that made the deal worth while.
on December 15, 2013
I just got this set to use with my SE-400 and it works great. The hoops hold the fabric very tightly. Tip: I have been too lazy to get stabilizer, so I have been using copy paper, which has worked surprisingly well. No problems and I really appreciate the giraffe scissors, not only are they cute but they work surprisingly well. The threads that came with it also surpassed my expectations. I assumed that since the thread is an 'add in, please buy me' that it would be of low quality, but it isn't. The colors are bright, vibrant, and strong. I used three of the colors so far and I haven't had any issues with breaking or jamming in my machine.

I have only used the small hoop that came with this (I really needed the small hoop, so that is why I purchased the set). I anticipate using the large one as well. I realize that the SE-400 will not embroider areas larger than 4 x 4, but the large one will be handy for not having to re-hoop when I start another part of a design.

I definitely recommend these.
on March 8, 2017
A great bundle for the price! This gives me a variety of sizes that enable me to embroider on different items with my brother machine. The thread and scissors were a bonus.
on July 25, 2016
Perfect for my Sophia 2 Machine by Baby Loc!
on December 28, 2012
I purchased these hoops for my 2 new se 400 machines. I do a lot of embroidery and the different sized hoops I do not waste a lot of fabric when doing small designs.They are a little harder to snap into place(the original one that came with the machine is easier to do)but I am still very pleased with this purchase
on May 10, 2013
The hoops all fit my PE500 Brother Embroidery machine as I hoped. The thread is great ( basic colors ) and I love the way the thread is attached after use. It doesn't fly all over the place when stored. The scissors are a real treat, tiny little pointed blades perfect for use while embroidering.
on August 25, 2017
work wonderfully.
on February 13, 2013
This set of hoops is a great supplement to the single hoop included with my Brother PE 300. So far no problems getting the hoops to click into place on the machine. The bonus thread is on good quality spools and in useful colors.
on April 12, 2014
These work great on my brother sewing machine. I have extra ones ready for to sew while one is sewing. Would recommend for anyone that does several embroidery items. Like the little scissors also