Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Elite Cooler 150 Quart - Wht
Color: White|Change
Price:$599.99+ Free shipping

on October 10, 2013
I was shocked when I pulled up to my house last night and saw a giant box next to my stoop. I own a smaller coleman cooler that's never big enough, so I went for the 150qt when buying my first "extreme" cooler...it is BIG.

The 150qt is definately a two person job when it needs to be moved, and be aware, unless you have a full-size pick up or large SUV (not one of those little fake SUVs), you will not be able to bring this cooler around with you. Between the 150qt size, and the 2+ inches of insulation on top, bottom, and sides, this thing is a monster.

A real man's proffessional grade cooler - Can't wait to put it to the test!
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on July 22, 2016
I love this cooler! I searched for months before deciding on this one. This cooler is top quality made in USA and a great price. I can finally pack one cooler with food and drinks for a family of 7 for a week long trip. Doesn't get any better than that.
4 helpful votes
on March 1, 2016
Love the cooler. Had ice for 7 days after the ice test. Only thing is the is very big cooler. It takes two people to move it empty or full.
4 helpful votes
on December 21, 2015
I have never seen a cooler this heavy duty. Lifting by yourself when empty is possible. When full, not so much. This thing is build like a tank. I did have some quality control issues with the lid. I actually ordered two of these. One fit flush the other didn't. Pelican didn't really work with me that much. They offered to send me new latches and hardware, but the problem was actually with the construction of the lid. Ended up exchanging it through amazon.

I used this over the Thanksgiving holiday. Had temps ranging from 30-70 degrees during that time and I still have the same ice in there almost a month later. It is mostly water( very cold water) but there is still quite a bit of ice.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on June 16, 2017
Awesome product- after 4 days camping and near constant opening/closing, had 3 blocks ice and 2 20#bags ice with only 1/2inch water. Great purchase! I use the old coolers for dry goods storage now.
on August 6, 2017
Definitely a 5 star cooler. Quality build and extremely solid. Last cooler you'll ever need to buy. Take note of the dimensions and understand what you are getting. I'm very impressed with this purchase and so is everyone else that sees it!
review imagereview image
on October 25, 2015
The best, and American made... I haven't had suction effect happen yet, held 7 - 5 lbs bags ice 5 days during hunt trip.
on December 16, 2016
Was everything I expected sand more. I purchased a Grizzly 150 qt cooler and it wasn`t near the quality of the Pelican.
on February 25, 2014
If you need to keep a side of beef or a couple of butchered deer on ice, this is the cooler for it! It is a bear to haul around by one person even if it is empty! Once you get it loaded you better have a fork lift or a couple of very big friends to help you move it! Either way, it will keep whatever you put into it cold or frozen for a long time!
on October 3, 2015
Held ice for over two weeks. Exceeded my expectations. Just need to see how it holds up over time now.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.