Elite Cuisine EGC-207 Egg Poacher, Omelet, Steamer & Soft, Medium, Hard-Boiled Egg Cooker with Auto-Shut Off, 7 Egg Capacity, Stainless Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Your 100% satisfaction is our top priority, we guarantee it!
- SEVEN EGG CAPACITY: Cook up to 7 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water. Eggs come out consistently perfect, shell is easy to peel, and clean up is super easy!
- EASE OF USE: Fill measuring cup with water to desired doneness, press the power button once and within minutes your eggs will be "Egg-Celent!" Fun and simple to use for family members of all ages! The built-in timer and auto-shut off gets it right everytime! Faster than conventional stovetop methods!
- VERSATILITY: Whether pairing with avocado toast or preparing deviled eggs for a potluck, the Elite Platinum Easy Egg Cooker is an all-in-one egg boiler, scrambler, omelet/veggie steamer, and more!
- COMPACT SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Perfect as a back to school gift for dorms, apartments, RV campers, camping, etc. Small and lightweight, it easily fits into drawers for storage or just leave out on the counter as a fun and colorful accent to any home kitchen.
- WHATS INCLUDED? Egg Cooker base; Dishwasher Safe Removable Parts: 7-Egg Tray, Poaching/Omelet Tray, Measuring cup with firmness markings, Clear Lid, and Instruction Manual with 16 delicious recipes!
- SAFETY AND VOLTAGE: The Elite Platinum Easy Egg Cooker is cETL approved and 360 Watts/120V for worry and hassle-free usage. Our customer support team is based in the US and available to answer any questions you may have!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Automatic Easy Egg Cooker||Automatic Easy Egg Cooker||Automatic Easy Egg Cooker||Automatic SS Easy Egg Cooker||Automatic Easy Egg Cooker|
|Color||White||Black||Teal||Black & Stainless||Black & Stainless|
|Wattage||360 Watts||360 Watts||360 Watts||360 Watts||360 Watts|
|Auto Shut Off||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Stainless Steel||X Base Only||X Lid & Egg Tray|
Compare with similar items
The automatic stainless easy egg cooker allows you to cook up to 7 eggs at one time. An included measuring cup allows you to calibrate the water level to consistently prepare the eggs to your desired style; soft, medium, or hard boiled. In addition to steaming, this egg cooker allows you to gently poach two eggs with the included poaching tray.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
REALLY liked that the hole punch on the bottom of the water measurer was METAL! This is a MUST! Poached eggs are always perfect too. Can't say enough great things about this machine.
Top reviews from other countries
Another issue is that the egg cooker does not completely turn off by itself. when the eggs cooking is done and power light is off, it will have small buzzer sound, and power light will turn on and off for a couple of times. The buzzer sound will not stop until I push the power button again. It seems the power button is not only a POWER-ON button, but also a POWER-OFF button, which dose not make a completely automatic cooking.
I am glad I purchased this product and do recommend it. Eggs were hard-boiled as expected. If your on a road trip and want to do your own little room service with eggs, French baguette, ham and cheese this would work well. Small and easy to store
The markings on the water measuring cup starts to chip away with use. I almost always fill it up to the brim so it does not bother me but something to watch out for. I use filtered water but it still leaves deposits. I clean out the sulphur from eggs and other deposits from water by boiling vinegar in it. I clean the egg holder separately (using vinegar again).