- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00CHKW44G
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (167 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #183,430 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Elite Cycling Project Men's Road Racer Summer Cycling Mitts Gel Fingerless Cycling Gloves
- Cycling gloves with padded palm with gel thumb protection
- Summer cycling mitts with gel padded palm for protection
- Silicon printed graphic on palm and fingers for enhanced grip
- Artificial leather palms and stretchy Lycra back
- Machine washable cycle gloves for the road or track
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top quality cycling gloves. Short fingerless style cycling mitts ideal for racing and summer cycling. They feature padded Gel palms for comfort with silicon printing for extra grip. The amara palms don''t get slippery when wet. These gloves are machine washable. Essential for any serious cyclist. These gloves are ideal for road cycling in summer and spring and anytime at all on the track or in the gym. They are half fingered cycle gloves that use the latest materials for a long lasting and comfortable fit. The full padded Amara palms on these cycling gloves mean that they won''t lose their grip when they get wet like leather gloves. Grip and comfort are enhanced by a gel insert on the thumb and a silicon printed graphic on the glove palm and fingers. Stretchy lycra on the back of the cycle makes them stylish and a good fit. A strip of reflective piping gives that extra bit of visibility when cycling on the road in low light conditions. Suitable for men and women these are our best selling cycle gloves.
Top customer reviews
I did receive these Elite Fingerless Gel Cycling Gloves at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I myself read reviews and take them into account when making purchases so I never filter or hyperinflate my feedback. I will continue to update this feedback if my experience with these Elite Fingerless Gel Cycling Gloves changes significantly, I learn any new tips/tricks, or have anything else significant to add to the conversation. Thank you!
After a year of use they have started to tear at the seam where you pull the glove on and off from.
Update. After using for a year 2-3 bike rides per week, 4.5 miles per ride the padding has gone flat and the gloves provide to comfort. Even though they are over a year old I would expect the padding to last longer. I guess they would fail sooner in daily use.
The other complaint is there are no pull tabs for removal (which I knew before buying), making it somewhat less convenient to remove than gloves that have them. I would have dealt with this at the price if they'd actually had gel!
Most recent customer reviews