- Save 15% on the Total order purchase . When you purchase 2 or more of ANY Elite sportz equipment products. Add 2 or more products to the cart and Enter code " Elitespo "at checkout. Enter code ELITESPO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Elite Sportz Massage Roller Stick Targets Sore, Tight Leg Muscles to Prevent Cramps and Release Tension. It's Sturdy, Lightweight, Smooth Rolling and Thankfully this Lifesaver has Comfortable Handles
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.86. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TARGETS SORE, TIGHT MUSCLES AND PREVENTS CRAMPS, with the massage roller stick, you can target any tight and sore muscles fast. if you roll out the targeted area for about 5 minutes, you will notice a very quick release in tension and an increase in blood circulation to the area, helping to reduce your calf, quad, IT bands or hamstring cramps tremendously. for anyone with muscle soreness, the stick is a gift from the gods
- OURS ALLOWS YOU TO APPLY AS MUCH PRESSURE, OR AS LITTLE AS YOU CAN HANDLE, the muscle roller stick will help with lengthening and stretching out your muscles by applying pressure to the problem area. because its a stiff leg massage roller, you can control the pressure and therefore the pain, depending on your pain tolerance. you will definitely notice a surprising decrease in muscle fatigue by using it regularly before and after exercise
- COMFORTABLE, STURDY, AND SMOOTH ROLLING ACTION, the massage roller stick handles are very comfortable, and you won’t find your hands slipping like with some of the cheaper models. our roller stick also has a smooth rolling action due to the 2mm gap between each roller, preventing your hair being pulled on your legs. the elite myofascial release tool will keep your muscles from knotting up and helps to keep the muscle soreness at a minimum.
- COMPACT TO TRAVEL WITH AND SO CONVENIENT TO USE ANYWHERE, unlike a foam roller which can be a little awkward to use as they’re quite large, the stick is more compact in size. you can sit on the couch, stand up or even lay down and simply use the roller on whatever area you need to work on. being smaller in size, means you can pinpoint knots and work on getting them to release. We also have some great “how to videos” on our website (URL on packaging) for those that need some video instruction
- YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK IF THIS MUSCLE ROLLER DOESN’T BECOME YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND, at elite sportz, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. If you're not 100% happy with the massage roller stick , please contact us for your money back
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Elite Muscle Roller
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IndicationsMuscle Soreness, muscle relief, self massage, sore legs, leg cramps,
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my search for a foam roller, I came across something even better--the muscle roller stick, gift from the gods. I read through all the reviews, and with a hopeful mind I ordered it (the delivery came very quickly by the way.) I gave the muscle stick a try after one of my runs, and wow. It worked really, really well.
I went to the Elite website and followed their clear, constructive, instruction videos and felt immediate results. According to the website apparently, if I continue using it, I won't experience nearly as much cramping. Woohoo! I look forward to that!
Also, in addition to my amazing muscle roller stick, my friend gave me this roll on pain reliever ointment, ThermaChill Pain Relief Roll On Cold Therapy, 3 fl oz. - Top Choice for Arthritis, Migraine Relief, Joint & Muscle Pain - Limited Time Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!, which I rub onto my legs after I use the roller stick, and really I feel very little pain. The ointment has tea tree oil and menthol that really works at warming up the sore areas, and because it increases blood flow where it's applied, which sends nutrients to the muscles for more muscle growth, more calorie burn, and faster recovery. I absolutely love using it in conjunction with my muscle roller, it makes it so easy to recover after work. All in all, I give the muscle roller stick a great recommendation and I also recommend you throw thermachill in the mix, it really works!