Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Elite Platinum EDF-4080 Maxi-Matic 8 Quart Deep Fryer, Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-quart frying basket and 3-quart for a 6-quart or 24 cup total capacity which allows you to fry up to 23 lbs. of food per batch
- Fully immersible heating element for extra crispy results and temperature control knob heats up to 375°F
- Separate power and ready indicator lights to let you know when oil is ready as well as timer knob up to 30-minutes
- Brushed stainless steel dual body and vented cool-touch lid
- Enamel non-stick removable inner container and removable heating element for easy clean up
- 2 x 4Qt = 8Qt or 33 cup Total Capacity
- Fry up to 26 lbs of food on each side
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Temperature Control & Indicator Lights
Adjustable 285°F to 375°F thermostat control for perfect cooking with indicator lights letting you know the oil is hot enough.
The carrying handles on both sides provides easy transport when needed.
The fully immersible heating elements for quick even heating.
Large Capacity Frying Basket
2 x 4Qt = 8Qt or 33 cup Total Capacity.
Elite Platinum 8Qt. Dual Basket Deep Fryer
Double up on your favorite fried foods cooked with the Elite platinum 8Qt. Dual basket deep fryer. Attractively housed in a brushed Stainless Steel exterior, the dual baskets allow you to fry two foods at once for a deliciously tasty snack. Save time and cook up to 2.75 lb. of food in each basket. Fry up some of your usual favorites such as fries and onion rings or even try something more bizarre such as deep fried Oreos or pickles!
- Adjustable 285°F~375°F thermostat control
- 1700 watts
- Dishwasher-safe lid, oil pan, and frying baskets
- Cool-touch handles
- Power & Ready indicator lights
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Non-stick oil pan
Fry crispy, mouth-watering foods without the mess!
Compare with similar items
Double up on your favorite fried foods cooked with the Elite Platinum 6 Qt. Dual Basket Deep Fryer. Attractively housed in a brushed stainless steel exterior, the two enamel coated non-stick removable containers allow you to fry two foods at once for a deliciously tasty snack or create an entire meal at once! Includes one 2-quart frying basket and one 3-quart frying basket, both of which have enamel non-stick removable and are fully immersible. Separate temperature controls on each side up to 375 Degrees F. Save time and cook up to 2 lbs. of food in each basket that holds up to 12-cups of oil. Vented cool-touch lids for easy use. Fry up some of your usual favorites such as fries and onion rings or even try something more bizarre such as deep fried Oreos or pickles!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So all I can say is you get what you pay for. However I do believe having handles that don't melt should be a requirement for all levels of quality. As far as overall quality the thing is bargain bin. The lids are soft plastic (NOT heat resistant), with no carbon filter or screen. The temperture knobs don't really have a beginning or end. They kind of just spin. So it's no surprise that it measured ten degrees cooler using a laser temp gauge then what you dialed. Oh and the green temperature light turns off when the oil reaches temp instead of turning on to to indicate it's ready.
In summary, my advice would be to look elsewhere when looking for a double fryer. This model is not only suffering in quality but has a serious defect that could lead to burns if the handle melts and you touch it.
1. This is a DUAL fryer, so this uses 2x as much power. Do not plug both sides into the same circuit in your house. You will most likely trip a fuse. If using both sides, connect each frying unit to a different circuits.
2. I've read some complaints about the magnetic power attachments to the fryer heater elements. These are magnetic for the reason if a cord is tripped on, it will detach from the unit without dragging down a hot oil fryer with it. I've had no issues with these staying put on the fryer.
All around, great fryer, had old one before that was ruined by being submerged in a flood at a friend's house. Got the same thing again.
ALSO, WITH MULTIPLE BATCHES THE CIRCUIT BREAKER KEEPS TRIPPING, AND NO I WAS NOT USING A LONG CORD.
PRINTING AROUND DIAL INDICATOR RUBBED OFF FROM WASHING. I ONLY USED DISH SOAP.