Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi-Matic 8 Quart Electric..." and save 59% off the $133.89 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi-Matic 8 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker, Black (Non-Stick)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 14 Multi-functions: Reheat, Brown Rice, White Rice, Wild Rice & Grains, Vegetables & Fish, Desserts, Potatoes, Pork & Ribs, Chicken, Beans, Stew, Beef, Soup, and Browning/Keep Warm.
- Removable nonstick 8Qt. interior cooking pot for fast, easy, and instant pot cleanup & convenient browning function for pre-browned meats in the same pot prior to pressure cooking
- 24-hour delay timer allows user to program cooking to begin at a later time & programmable pressurized cook time from 0-99 minutes for customized cooking.
- Indicator beep at end of cooking cycle - lets you know when your food is ready & automatic keep warm feature at end of each cooking cycle (keeps foods warm up to 12 hours).
- Automatic resumption of cooking when power is restored after a power failure; prevents a brief power outage from ruining your meal.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Easy-To-Use 8 Quart Pressure Cooker
Simple and easy, just set it and forget it. The Elite by Maxi-Matic Pressure Cooker cooks a wide variety of delicious dishes in a fraction of the time. Fall-off-the-bone ribs and Juicy Roasts that usually take hours to cook in conventional ovens can now be ready in just 25 - 60 minutes. Gone are the days of dry, bland chicken breasts. Pressure cooking preserves and locks in flavors and juices that would normally evaporate when using traditional cooking methods.
The Elite Pressure Cooker is convenient and makes cooking easy and stress-free. With programmable features and cooking functions for a variety of different foods plus up to 24 hours of delayed cooking, it is user-friendly for All-American cooking and ethnic cuisines. The large capacity is also perfect for feeding a large family and to keep food warm for hours at parties or gatherings.
Remember to visit our official website and follow us on social media to get the latest updates, tips, recipes and more!
13-Function Pre-Set Menu with Delay Timer & Browning Feature
Reheat, Beans, Brown Rice, White Rice, Wild Rice / Grains, Stew , Poultry, Pork / Ribs, Soups, Beef, Potatoes, Desserts and vegetables / Fish. Browning, Keep Warm and Delay Timer Functions also included.
8 Quart Non-Stick Cooking Pot
Removable 8 quart non-stick cooking pot for fast and easy cleanup.
Inner pot is marked with measurements and capacity levels for ease of use.
Convenient feature allows you to brown food in the same pot prior to pressure cooking.
Includes Serving Spoon, Spoon Holder, Measuring Cup, and Condensation Collector.
Measurements: Approx. 14" L x 13.5" W x 14" H
- Attractive brushed stainless steel body.
- Digital touch pad control with led display - allows you to easily set and monitor cooking times.
- 13 Pre-set menu functions eliminates the guesswork of cooking times and temperatures. Just select the function and start cooking.
- Indicator beep at the end of each cooking cycle lets you know when your food is ready.
- Programmable cook times from 0-99 minutes for customized cooking.
- Quiet, easy and no-stress cooking.
- Automatic keep warm feature at the end of each cooking cycle (keeps food warm up to 12 hours).
- 1200 watts.
Safety without Compromise
8 Built In Safety Mechanisms
The Elite by Maxi-Matic EPC-808 Pressure Cooker is carefully designed to make pressure cooking fast, easy and safe. It has passed all UL safety testing protocols required providing you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Elite protects you with 8 built in safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
- Pressure Limited Valve Protection: Pressure limited valve will release pressure automatically once it reaches the limited pressure.
- Floater Protection: The floater will rise indicating when the cooker has reached pressure. The lid cannot be opened when the cooker is under pressure.
- Lid-Lock Protection: If the lid is not secured and locked then the unit will not build pressure.
- Anti-Clog Protection: This is designed to eliminating clogging the pressure limited valve so it works properly.
- Pressure Control: Pressure switch steadily controls the pressure.
- Self-Release Device: If other protections are not working, the inner pot will drop down to disconnect with the lid in order to release the pressure.
- Temperature Sensor: This controls the temperature in case of any overheating of the unit the power will be cut off automatically.
- Fuse Protection: This an additional overheat protection function which will also automatically shut off the unit during operation should temperatures exceed normal limits.
|Pressure Cook Time||Traditional Cook Time|
|Boneless Rib Roast (4 to 6 pounds)||15 minutes per pound||28 to 33 minutes per pound|
|Ham, bone in (5 to 7 pounds)||7 to 9 minutes per pound||22 to 25 minutes per pound|
|Whole Chicken (5 to 7 pounds)||5 minutes per pound||24 minutes per pound|
|Boneless Chicken Breasts (4 ounces)||6 to 10 minutes||20 to 30 minutes|
|Pork Tenderloin (1/2 pound)||20 minutes||80 minutes|
|Turkey Breast (4 pounds)||30 minutes||90 minutes|
|Beans||15 minutes||105 minutes|
|Brown Rice||12 to 20 minutes||45 to 50 minutes|
|White Rice||5 to 7 minutes||15 to 20 minutes|
|Potatoes||10 minutes||55 minutes|
|Color||4 Colors Available||8 Colors Available||1 Color Available||1 Color Available||2 Colors Available|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty||1 Year Warranty||1 Year Warranty||1 Year Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Capacity||8 Quart||10 Quart||8 Quart||6 Quart||4 Quart|
|Inner Pot Material||Non-Stick||Non-Stick||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Non-Stick|
|Preset Menus||9 Functions||8 Functions||13 Functions||11 Functions||9 Functions|
Compare to similar items
This item Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi-Matic 8 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker, Black (Non-Stick)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||HomeAppliances||Smart Life USA|
|Item Dimensions||15.3 x 15 x 15 in||13.31 x 14.84 x 14.17 in||12.6 x 10.2 x 11.8 in||14.17 x 14.17 x 15.35 in||13.2 x 13.4 x 15.7 in||14 x 12 x 10 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||18/8 Steel||stainless steel||Plastic||18/8 Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||8 quart||8 Quart||6 Quart||10 quart||8QT||8 QT|
|Wattage||1,200 watts||1,200 watts||—||—||1,200 watts||—|
Enjoy nutritious, fast and flavorful cooking with the Elite Platinum 8 Qt. Digital Pressure Cooker. The unique process of pressure cooking allows you to trap steam during the cooking process, thereby, cooking food evenly, sealing in nutrients, and, most important of all, retaining flavor. With 14 preset functions including browning and keep warm, manual operation, a 24-hour delay timer, and a removable 8 quart inner pot you can cook a wide variety of meals for the whole family. Use the preset functions to cook delicious risotto, vegetables, meat, chicken, and much more with this versatile and elegant pressure cooker. Automatic resumption of cooking when power is restored after a brief power failure to prevent a power outage from ruining your meal. Automatic keep warm feature at the end of each cooking cycle keeps food warm up for up to 12 hours. Indicator beep at end of cooking cycle lets you know when your food is ready. Programmable pressurized cook time from 0-99 minutes. Note: There will be steam coming out from top. The steam escapes from the unit to avoid the item building pressure and exploding. The vent provided is meant to allow steam to escape.
Top customer reviews
My wife is very happy and we had our first meal that came on time and delicious!!
I already recommend it to my daughter!!, price is Ok!!