Elite Screens Manual, 92-inch 16:9, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock, M92UWH
- Screen Fabric-MaxWhite
- Front Projection-Yes
- Viewing Angle-160 degree
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Elite Screens Manual Series Projection Screen. Pictured; Black Case, 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
- 1.1 Gain
- 180˚ Viewing Angle
- 4K Ultra HD & HDR Ready
- Active 3D Compatible
- Black Backed and Bordered
- Mildew Resistant
- GreenGuard/GOLD Certified
- Spot Cleanable
Available with Black or White Casing
Elite Screens Manual series of projection screens is key for professional video presentations for your home or office. The Manual series features Elite Screens GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD certified, 1.1 gain, MaxWhite screen material. This 4K Ultra HD ready screen not only provides the widest possible viewing angle of 180°, but also provides perfect diffusion uniformity while retaining precise definition, image color reproduction and black and white contrast.
Arrives within a sturdy steel case in your choice of black or white finish, easily installs to your choice of wall or ceiling, and allows for suspended installation if desired.
All of these great features at a budget friendly price along with Elite Screens commitment to service and 2 year warranty make the Manual series a preferable projection screen for your next presentation!
- Choice of Black or White Finish
- Available in 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10 and 2.35:1 Aspect Ratios
- Auto-lock mechanism allows a variety of settings
- Easy operating lanyard pull down screen
- 4-side black masking borders
Manual Series Features
Achieve a Multitude of Aspect Ratios via internal Auto-Locking System.
Perfect fit for your Decor, Location and Installation Preference
- Black or White Casing available in 1:1, 4:3,16:9,16:10 and 2.35:1 Aspect Ratios with a Variety of Drop Lengths ranging from 4.5 inches to 30 inches.
A Brighter Image and Color Reproduction with Zero Effort.
|Manual B Series||Manual Series||Manual SRM Series||Manual SRM Pro Series||YardMaster Manual|
|Screen Material Option||MaxWhite B, 1.0 Gain||MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain||MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain||MaxWhite FG, 1.1 Gain||MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain|
|Aspect Ratio Options||1:1, 4:3, 16:9 & 16:10||1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10 & 2.35:1||1:1, 4:3, 16:9 & 16:10||4:3 & 16:9||16:9|
|Available Size Range||100" to 120" Diagonal||71" to 170" Diagonal||84" to 120" Diagonal||84" to 120" Diagonal||100" to 135"|
|Housing/Color Options||White or Black - Steel Housing||White or Black - Steel Housing||White - Steel Housing||White - Aluminum Housing||Black - Aluminum Housing|
|Application Level Recommendation||Entry Level Home||Home||Premium||Professional||Outdoor / Premium|
|Short Throw/ Ultra Short Throw Compatible||No||No||No||No||No|
|Recommended for Outdoor Installation||No||No||No||No||Yes|
Compare with similar items
Elite Screens Manual series is great for any professional video presentation
and is perfect for home, business or office environments.
Manual B series features include:
- Sturdy Steal Casing in Your Choice of Black or White Finish
- Flush Wall or Ceiling Installation
- Auto-Lock Mechanism for Aspect Ratio Versatility
- Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products
purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations;
an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- 180° Wide Viewing Angle
- 1.1 gain
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
- Black backed for a bright image
- Four Sides of Black Masking Borders
- Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss
- Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters
in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product
and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.
Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- the drop is great; because of the extra drop, I can mount this close to the ceiling, hiding it away when it's not in use
- image quality is quite good on this
- the size is awesome; our room is relatively small, so we're only sitting about 11 feet away. The size is very appropriate for that distance. Though if you get close, you'll see that a 1080p resolution actually has pixels that are about 1/10" wide--craziness!
- the edges of the screen (about 3-4") bow inwards towards the screen, causing distortion on panning shots
I also had rippling at the bottom of the screen, but then I adjusted (reinstalled) the screen with a level and the bottom ripples went away. If your screen is leaning towards the left or the right, the bar will naturally want to be pulled in that direction, resulting in ripples. The best way to get rid of them is to check to see if everything's level first. Gravity can be a real pain sometimes.
Overall, even considering the price, I am VERY unimpressed with the quality of this screen.
EDIT: There are a few more things I wanted to mention... The hexagonal tube that houses the screen when it is rolled up is twisted slightly, and even still a little when the screen is out. Presumably this is caused by the tension of the roller inside but I am unsure if this is normal or not.
I have also come to realize after looking at the product page more carefully that there is contradictory information listed about this product. The screen is advertised as having stops of .78 inches. However, after around 20 minutes of trying different methods of unrolling and retracting the screen, the best I could achieve were stops 5 inches apart. Moving on from that, under the initial description near the top of the page, this screen is listed as having a 160 degree viewing angle. Fine, 160 is enough. However, in the extended description farther down the page it is listed as having a 180 degree viewing angle. Which is it? Did I even receive the screen I ordered based on the issues I am currently experiencing or was I sent a reject by (hopefully) accident?
I have decided to include a few pictures showing that the screen is mounted level and also showing the bad rippling / bubbles.