Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Elite Screens Sable Frame, 120-inch 16:9, Ambient ..." and save 46% off the $624.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Elite Screens Sable Frame, 120-inch 16:9, Ambient Light Rejecting Fixed Frame Projection Projector Screen, ER120DHD3
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 120-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 58.8" H x 104.6 W. Overall Size: 63.5" H x 109.3" W.
- Screen Material: CineGrey 3D, 1.2 Gain. Angular-reflective material with ambient light rejecting technology. ISF Certified, polarized for Passive 3D, 4K Ultra HD & Active 3D Ready, 90 degree viewing angle. *Not Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors.
- Features a black velvet covered aluminum frame that enhances overall appearance and absorbs projector overshoot. 2.36-inch frame width.
- Included sliding wall mounts allow for convenient horizontal adjustments and easy installation.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Fixed Frame Projection Screens by Elite Screens a global leader in projection screen manufacturing since 2004. Dedicated to providing superior products and service at affordable prices.
SableFrame series is designed to provide a beautiful picture and is available with an array of projection screen materials while still remaining incredibly affordable. This fixed frame series is perfect for home theater, gaming or business use.
SableFrame’s includes a 2.36-inch thick, contoured aluminum frame with black velour surfacing. Made to not only enhance the overall appearance but serves in absorbing projector light overshoot, and assists in picture contrast. The overall effect in appearance results in a sleek and beautiful picture.
Fixed frame design allows for high tension uniformity. Fix plate tabbed backing secure tension which results in a flawlessly taut projection surface.
Assembles in minutes and easily installs to your wall, with the included sliding wall mounts. These ensure a secure and properly centered finish.
Screen Material Options
CineWhite (Tension Matte White) is a 4K Ultra HD ready front projection material. Feature broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black and white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite's tensions screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today's high-contrast ratio projectors for both commercial or residential presentations. CineWhite material provides superior surface flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and easily cleans with mild soap and water.
- 1.1 Gain.
- 180 Degree Viewing Angle.
- Mildew Resistant.
- Multi-layer PVC w/ Texture and Surface Coating.
CineGrey is a tensioned, high contrast, grey screen material that is specifically designed for low contrast DLP and LCD Home Cinema Projectors. Its superior flatness makes CineGrey ideal for home theater use. This multi-layer, PVC screen material has a coated and textured surface that enhances both color and black and white contrast. Fully black-backed uniform diffusion surface eliminates light penetration and easily cleans with mild soap and water.
- 1.0 Gain.
- 160 Degree Viewing Angle.
- Mildew Resistant Multi-layer PVC with texture and surface coating.
- Cleans w/ Water Moistened Cotton Clot.
CineGrey 3D is an angular reflective front projection screen material. Designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superior picture quality. A perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. CineGrey 3D incorporates a diffusion layer over a highly reflective surface that causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer’s field of vision, while the outer contrast layer absorbs indirect ambient light and enhances image quality. In addition CineGrey 3D increases projector brightness 1.2 times, and is perfect for low lumens output projectors.
- 1.2 Gain.
- Degree Viewing Angle.
- 90 Degree Narrow Viewing Angle.
- Polarized 3D, Angular Reflective.
- Flame Retardant, Complies with NFPA 701 Standards.
Screen Material Options
The PowerGain is perfect for environments where total ambient light control cannot be attained. This is an angular reflective material that provides crisp color reproduction, black and white contrast and resists hot spotting in the presence of ambient light. The textured pearlescent material has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be safely cleaned with mild soap and water.
- 1.8 Gain.
- 120 Degree Viewing Angle.
- Mildew Resistant.
- Multi-layer PVC with texture and surface coating.
*Phase-Out Material option, no longer being produced for this series.
AcousticPro1080P3 is a 4K Ultra HD Ready acoustically transparent screen material. Designed for hidden-speaker or rear speaker set-up. This angular weave material allows sound to breathe through the screen while simultaneously eliminating moiré effect. This matte white surface provides excellent color neutrality for superior color reproduction and wide diffusion uniformity.
Detachable black backing eliminates light bleed through and optimizes color neutrality. Perfect for use with todays high definition 1080P projectors in home cinema and commercial applications.
- 1.0 Gain.
- 180 Degree Wide Viewing Angle.
- Acoustically Transparent Matte White.
- Angular Weave.
- Mean Attenuation of -3.09dB.
- Active 3D compatibility for use with 4K, UHD, and 3D Projectors.
Sable Frame Series
Sable Frame 2 Series
ezFrame 2 Series
|Screen Material Options||CineWhite, AcousticPro 1080P3, and CineGrey 3D||CineWhite||CineWhite, CineGrey, AcousticPro 1080P3, WraithVeil, and CineGrey 5D||CineWhite and CineGrey|
|Aspect Ratio Options||16.9, 16:10 and 2.35:1||16:9, 16:10 and 2.35:1||4:3, 16:9 and 16:10||16:9 and 16:10|
|Frame||Contoured w/ Crown Molding Edge, 2.36" Black Velour Surfaced Aluminum Frame||Contoured w/ Crown Molding Edge, 2.4" Black Velour Surfaced Aluminum Frame||Angular 2.36" Black Velour Surfaced Aluminum Frame||Angular 2.4" Black Velour Surfaced Aluminum Frame|
|Mounting Hardware||✔||Mounting Kit: Includes Wood Screws, Anchors, Wall Brackets, Screwdriver and Mallet||✔||Mounting Kit: Includes Wood Screws, Anchors, Wall Brackets, Screwdriver and Mallet|
|Easy Install Rubber Edge Material||No||Yes, non-acoustically transparent material only||No||Yes, non-acoustically transparent material only|
|2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||silverticketproducts||DiscountHomeZone||Amazon.com||Carl's Place LLC||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||120 in||120 in||59 in||120 in||135 in||120 in|
|Image Aspect Ration||16:9||16:9||16:09||16:9||16:9||16:9|
|Item Dimensions||1.6 x 109.3 x 63.5 in||1.25 x 109.25 x 63.63 in||109.3 x 1.6 x 63.5 in||1 x 104.9 x 59.1 in||—||1.6 x 109.4 x 63.4 in|
|Size||120"/16:9||16:9, 120"||16:9, 120-inch||120-inch / 16:9||16:9 | 67x118-in | 135-in Diag. | Rolled||120"/16:9|
Elite Screens Sable Frame Series is an excellent choice guaranteed to transform your living room into the perfect movie cinema experience. This high-quality affordable projection screen is the ideal frame for all your projections.
Sable Frame Series features include:
- Designed to easily assembles and install in minutes
- Black velvet surfaced covered 2.36" aluminum frame enhances the overall appearance and absorbs projector light overshoot
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Home Theater fixed frame screen is designed for today's 720P, 1080P and 4K Home Cinema projectors
- Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Sable Frame Series includes Elite Screens' CineGrey 3D projection screen material which features:
- 90° Wide Viewing Angle for multi-purpose applications
- Angular reflective with Ambient light rejecting technology
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready!
- Standard black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
*NOT Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors.
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) First, assemble the frame alone (without the screen) and install on the wall where you need it. It makes it easier to align and adjust.
2) Wear gorilla gloves while installing the screen. It gives a better sliding grip, as oppose to a pulling grip. Pulling grip could damage the screen.
3) Be very gentle and take your time to unfold the screen and the installation process.
4) Installing bottom bracket had challenges, so I skipped it.
The white screen do make a difference in movie watching!
I visited Elite Screens in Southern California and looked at the 1080p3 acoustic screen (which I bought) and their 4K acoustic material. They looked so similar that I just bought the 1080p3. The 1080p3 150 inch cost about $1100 on amazon and the 4K from an Elite dealer was quoted to me for about $1600.
Screen looks great and materiel is perfectly taught with the clip system. Awesome design.
The main problem with this screen was the material. The power gain material suffers from a severe hotspot in 25% of the screen. Also, there are visible textures in the material, it is not smooth. These problems were so severe, i had to send it back. I purchased the same screen with Cine White material instead, and it is gorgeous. Smooth, tight, no hot spots, bright.
Most recent customer reviews
The stretching bar in the back is flash against the wall and since this is a acoustically transparent screen Elite...Read more