Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Elite Screens Sable Frame B2, 135-inch Diag. 16:9, Active 3D / 4K Ultra HD Fixed Frame Home Theater Projection Projector Screen Kit, SB135WH2
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied pull-down projection screen to hard ceiling
- Unit test and clean up
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- 135-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 66.0" H x 117.0" W. Overall Size: 70.9" H x 122.4" W. Black Velvet Frame.
- Screen Material: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 180° viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- 2.7" light weigt aluminum frame with dense black velvet finish made to absorb projector overshoot while increases picture contrast for a polished theater like experience.
- Easily sets up via the tensioned rod and spring system - Comes with everything you need including the sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors, and screws
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Sable Frame B2 - Amazon Exclusive.
CineWhite (Tension Matte White) is a 4K Ultra HD ready front projection material. Feature broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black and white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite's tensions screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today's high-contrast ratio projectors for both commercial or residential presentations. CineWhite material provides superior surface flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and easily cleans with mild soap and water.
- 1.1 Gain
- 180 Degree Viewing Angle
- 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Ready
- Mildew Resistant
- Multi-layer PVC with Texture and Surface Coating
Sable Frame B2 Series
Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com
Get the Big Picture.
The Elite Screens Sable Frame B2 series is the perfect choice for a stylishly sleek home theater experience. The Sable Frame B2 screens feature Elite’s award winning CineWhite, 1.1 gain front projection screen material in a 16:9 aspect ratio. This material is 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D ready, boasts full tension uniformity, and is fully black backed to eliminate light penetration. Enjoy an ultra flat projection surface via the newly designed spring tensioned back while the plush black velvet finish aluminum frame absorbs projector light overshoot, combined to provide the ultimate in your projection viewing experience. Sable Frame B2 easily assembles in minutes and is ready for installation using the included sliding wall mounts and installation kit.
True Value - Elite Screens passes on the savings of high number production and allows for a true value offer exclusively for the Amazon customer. Compared with similar products Sable Frame B2 is an unbeatable value offered here at an incredibly low price.
Sable Frame B2 offers the highest quality and best value for projector screens today.
- Spring Tensioned Screen Material
- Lush Black Velvet Covered Aluminum Frame
- Installation Hardware Included
- 2-Year Elite Screens Warranty
Sable Frame B2 Series Features
Sable Frame B2's black velvet, aluminum frame not only yields a show room appearance but also serves to absorb projector light overshoot - truly enhancing your overall experience.
Sable Frame B2's spring tension fixed frame design produces high uniformity across the entire screen. Wrinkles, creases, or curling are non-existent.
Full 2 year warranty - extended to 3 years for any purchase made by an Educational, Non-profit, Religious or Government / Military organization via the ENR-G program.
Compare to similar items
This item Elite Screens Sable Frame B2, 135-inch Diag. 16:9, Active 3D / 4K Ultra HD Fixed Frame Home Theater Projection Projector Screen Kit, SB135WH2
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Screen Size||135 in||135 in||135 in||135 in||150 in||120 in|
|Image Aspect Ration||16:9||16:9||16:9||16:9||16:9||16:9|
|Item Dimensions||12.6 x 75.6 x 4.7 in||1.25 x 122.25 x 70.75 in||1.6 x 122.4 x 70.9 in||15.2 x 75.8 x 6.7 in||20 x 48 x 23.4 in||1.6 x 109.4 x 63.4 in|
|Size||16:9, 135-inch||16:9, 135"||16:9, 135-inch||135-inch / 16:9||16:9, 150-inch||120" / 16:9|
Elite Screens Sable Frame B2 series is an EXCLUSIVE to Amazon product - manufactured with the highest of standards and in the most popular sizes allowing us to pass the savings onto you!
Sable Frame B2 is great for any video presentation and is perfect for home, business or office environments. Series features include:
- Stylish black velvet covered frame
- Spring tension for the ultimate flatness
- Installation hardware included
- Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Sable Frame B2 Series includes Elite Screens' CineWhite FRONT projection screen material which features:
- 160° Wide Viewing Angle
- 1.1 gain Full Lambertian Diffuser- no half gain drop
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
- Black backed for a bright image
- Works with Regular, Short or Ultra Short Throw projectors
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has grown to become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and worldwide branches.
Top customer reviews
Projector: Epson 8350
Room Environment: Small amount of ambient light leaking from edges of blackout curtains during the day to the left side of the screen
Note: If I open the farthest back curtain, the picture is still pretty good.
0. Be patient during assembly.
1. Make sure if you get the CineWhite that the room is dark. Any light can wash the black levels.
2. Use the buddy rule for assembly: Be very careful not to tear the vinyl while attaching the springs.
3. Don't worry about the screen having wrinkled spots during spring assembly. These won't disappear until pretty much all the springs are on.
4. If mounting in drywall, don't push with the screwdriver while screwing in, just turn the screwdriver and let the screw find its way in. (if you push you could lose the drywall anchor.)
5. Don't worry if your holes aren't perfect for the mounts, there is plenty of play so that you can get the mounts level. (recommend a laser level)
6. When hanging the screen, push down after you have it on the mount to seat it, otherwise it won't stay.
I had one problem with my screen and that was on one of the borders. The felt stuff had been rubbed off during assembly or packaging in about a dime size space where the aluminum shines through. I contacted Amazon and was given a partial refund for the issue. I'll probably be putting black nail polish over the aluminum so it isn't noticeable. Another issue that I had was that it arrived on the third day after it shipped with prime 2 day shipping.
The picture is what I really cared about, the picture looks way better than just showing it on the wall, a lot of that has to do with the material, but having a very dark border around the picture makes a big difference as well.
Black border absorbs over scan very well. My epson 3020 looks great on this 100" screen.
Assembly was straight forward time from opening the box to hanging it on the wall was about two hours total!
You can spend more if you want but I can think of no reason to. just buy it you will not regret it!!