Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Elite Screens Yard Master 2, 120-inch 16:9, 4K Ult..." and save 40% off the $227.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $18.32 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Elite Screens Yard Master 2, 120-inch 16:9, 4K Ultra HD Ready Portable Foldaway Movie Theater Projector Screen, Front Projection - OMS120H2
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 120-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 58.8" H x 104.6" W. Overall Size: 88.9" H x 109.8" L. 23.0" Leg Size. Silver Aluminum Frame.
- CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. Matte White, Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD, outdoor front projection screen material is designed for all-weather conditions, rain or shine, with 180° degree viewing angle. Black masking borders enhance picture contrast.
- Assembles in minutes without the use of tools! Lightweight aluminum square tube construction easily transports with included padded carrying bag. Screen is mildly weather resistant, but should not be left exposed to the elements for extended periods of time. For maximum longevity, disassemble screen and store away indoors.
- Features a fully tensioned, snap button frame that ensures a flat projection. Includes: single-piece aluminum frame with detachable legs, screen material, carrying bag, ground stakes, rigging cord, and support rings.
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Portable / Indoor / Outdoor screens by Elite Screens; a global leader in projection screen manufacturing since 2004. Dedicated to providing superior products and service.
Yard Master 2 Series
Portable and Lightweight, for a true theater like experience on the go.
Designed with ease of use in mind, quickly sets-up with no tools required.
Locking joints for a stable presentation and Snap-on screen ensures a taught finish.
Indoor or Out - Yard Master 2 is a true wow factor in any gathering.
Yard Master Screen and Size Options
Get The Big Picture
Get the big, bigger or biggest with a multitude of size options. Made to fit your space and budget.
Cinewhite / Front Projection
-160 Degree Viewing Angle.
-4K HD, Active 3D, & HDR Ready.
-Multi-layer PVC with Texture and Surface Coating.
-Cleans with Mild Soap & Water.
Wraithveil / Rear Projection
-160 Degree Wide Viewing Angle.
-4K HD, Active 3D, & HDR Ready.
-Textured PVC w/ Surface Coating.
-Cleans w/ Mild Soap and Water.
Compare to similar items
This item Elite Screens Yard Master 2, 120-inch 16:9, 4K Ultra HD Ready Portable Foldaway Movie Theater Projector Screen, Front Projection - OMS120H2
VIVO 100" Portable Indoor Outdoor Projector Screen, 100 Inch Diagonal Projection HD 4:3 Projection Pull Up Foldable Stand Tripod (PS-T-100)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Visual Apex||JaeilPLM||V I V O||silverticketproducts||Visual Apex|
|Screen Size||120 in||144||100 in||100 in||120 in||100|
|Image Aspect Ration||16:9||16:9||16:9||4:3||16:9||16:9|
|Item Dimensions||36.7 x 109.8 x 86 in||43.5 x 133 x 114 in||78.74 x 86.61 x 75.2 in||5 x 87 x 7 in||19 x 107 x 89 in||36.5 x 95 x 93 in|
|Size||16:9, 120-inch||—||100 Inch||—||STE 16:9, 120"||—|
Elite Screens Yard Master 2 series is an excellent addition for your next outdoor/indoor event or gathering. Designed with ease of use in mind, this impactful presentation piece quickly sets-up without the use of any tools!
Yard Master 2 features include:
• Lightweight ALUMINUM square tube construction
• Easy Snap-On Screen
• Works with Regular, Short or Ultra Short Throw projectors
• Black Masking Borders that Enhance Picture Contrast
• This outdoor projection screen package includes the multi-piece frame, screen material, a carrying bag, ground stakes, rigging cords, and support rings.
• 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
• Optional extension legs (ZOMS2-L135) increase height by 27"" - Sold Separately Elite Screens' WraithVeil DUAL projection screen material which features:
• 160° Wide Viewing Angle
• 2.2 Gain
• Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
Elite Screens' CineWhite Front projection screen material which features:
• 180° Wide Viewing Angle
• 1.1 gain Full Lambertian Diffuser- no half gain drop
• Black backed for a bright image
A Multitude of Sizes, Front / Rear or DUAL Front & Rear Projection Configurations are Available.
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Top customer reviews
Let's talk about the creases. This screen comes folded and is suppose to stretch out when secure to the frame over a week or two. I don't mind small creases because when you are watching the movie under low light, the small creases are not visible and doesn't take away from the image. However, when the crease is deep and makes your screen looks like there is a crack in it then that's not tolerable. I want to watch one big screen, not 9 small screens placed together. I purchase this screen in August, and the average temperature here for August is well above 100 degrees. When this screen sits in a metal container of a delivery truck, it is like an oven baking the screen and causing the crease to become very deep. Unfortunately you can't get the deep creases out after its been baked. Bottom line, 3 stars for the product but customer service has been exceptional so I am giving them an extra star for effort.
I like everything about this screen except for the extreme fold lines. I would advice not buying this screen in the heat of summer if you live in places that are too hot. Learn from my mistake and take in account of the weather when you buy things. I also feel bad for UPS drivers, they, like your packages, also don't get ac when it's 112 degrees outside.
back in the case.
The Screen Material: Brilliant White! (this is not your queen size sheet or blank wall I used before!). Folds? Wrinkles? I set mine up
at dusk (by myself) and when my not expensive projector hit the screen creases were invisible! Attach with strong looking snaps to the frame
and use the tie-lines to secure the whole thing in any breeze.
I have mostly 4:3 movies… and hope to upgrade to full 16:9 projector. in the meantime. My standard Ratio Movies ALMOST fills the frame and because it is so seriously bright you don't mind that the entire screen isn't used. (OK, some projectors/DVD players can 'stretch' or otherwise upscale your 4:3 home videos to 16:9 but if your's doesn't don't worry. Your audience will be knocked out. "This is like a REAL movie".
Easy set up and tear down. One person can do it, but better with two. (at least have a friend spot you on the ladder) Get the popcorn!
(Forgot to mention this 'Set up/Takedown Tip": Use a bit of DW40 on the leg stands. They fit very tightly and this will help on the take down. Especially if you are around any sand (!) or dirt. ) Can't wait till the next Outdoor Movie party!
Most recent customer reviews
This stands up to every review I have read of it, set up and wrap up times are minimal, cloth is smooth (after a couple of...Read more