Elite Sportz Push Up Bars - The Smooth Rotation Makes a Pushup on The Hands, Meaning You Will Feel Less Wrist Pain Than When Doing Normal Pushups. Very Sturdy and Won’t Slide Around
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A PUSHUP WITH FAR LESS STRAIN ON YOUR WRISTS, Rotating push up stands greatly reduce the strain on your wrists due to the movement in the handles. just twist the push up bars as little or as much as you like for the perfect push up
- VERY STURDY AND WON’T SLIDE ON YOU, when doing your push-ups, you can be confident the Elite Sportz push up bars won’t collapse or move around on you. these well built handles will provide you a long lasting serious workout with serious results
- PUSHUPS THAT ARE COMFORTABLE ON THE HANDS, being comfortable while doing push ups simply means you will do more of them. the Elite Sportz push up bars come with rounded edges on the handles and you will appreciate the smooth rotation in the base, so that you can hit any angle and work different muscle groups
- LIGHT WEIGHT, PORTABLE AND COMES FULLY ASSEMBLED, small enough and light enough to pack in any bag to take anywhere you want to workout, yet strong enough and cheap enough to get amazing value from as well
- OUR PROMISE – We stand by and believe in our products! If you have any problems, contact us and we will offer you a full refund or replacement!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Are You Looking to Add Some Serious Muscle to Your Upper Body and Some Awesome Core Strength?....All While Looking After of Your Wrists
- Add Muscle Fast
- Get Stronger Faster
- Better Sporting Performance
- Great Looking Upper Body
- Way More Comfortable
- Reduced Risk of Wrist Injury or Pain
- Train Whenever You Want
- Increased Sports Efficiency and Reduced Risk of Injury
The Elite Push Up:
- Is made of high quality material with steel ball bearings in the ROTATING base
- Is long lasting and very comfortable
- Will quickly ease pain in your wrists if they're currently hurting
- Gives great support to your back while you perform fuller extended push ups while hitting your muscles at many more new angles
- Bonus skipping rope is also included
Online videos on how to best use your Push up Bars are provided by Elite Sportz Equipment. The link is on the packaging and instructions.
Elite Sportz Equipment has a 100% Satisfaction and Lifetime Replacement Warranty if your not completely happy or the product ever breaks.
In the event of your product breaking or you're unhappy please contact Elite Sportz Equipment through your order and we will assist you.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.7 x 8.1 x 3 inches; 2.46 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 10, 2015
- Manufacturer : Elite sportz equipment
- ASIN : B00S29WN3S
- Best Sellers Rank: #46,537 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My range of motion is still limited and painful so I haven't been able to perform pushups, planks, burpees due to the pressure on my wrists flat on the floor.
I attempted using hex dumbbells to do these exercises but for me it's not stable enough.
Fast forward to finding these push up stands on Amazon....
They are absolutely perfect and exactly what I needed! The handle is flat on top so it's comfortable on your hands. No hard edges digging in. They rotate to change angles which I love because I have to shift a little because of my wrist pain.
They are light weight so they are very portable. They have little grippers on the base to keep from sliding around smooth floors.
I bought these at full price on Amazon so i was NOT given anything for free to sway my opinion.
I will usually try to post reviews to help others just as I rely on others reviews to help me.
Recommendation: Also buy “7 Weeks to 100 Push-Ups” by Steve Speirs.
Long answer/story: I’m 71 and cannot perform pushups with bent wrists and hands on the floor nor can I easily perform dumbbell bench presses.
I’ve had a pair of metal pushup handles that have served me for years. The old pair that I have now trashed … I had covered the metal tubing with foam pipe wrap, but still continued to have problems with my wrist and discomfort with my thumb pad (thenar eminence).
I saw the Elite Push Up Bars at my gym two months ago and was skeptical about them due to their short height, but I decided to give them a try. After using them four sessions, I decided to buy them for home: best purchase in a long time.
I’ve read a criticism about the ‘hard’ rubber handle of the Elite Push Up Bars. I don’t find that to be so. Though not cushy, I bought them because they do not elicit pain: The less rounded handle and the rotational base of the Elite Push Up Bars promote exercise with correct palm-wrist alignment. I could not perform 100 pushups per workout, albeit non-continuous, without the Elite Push Up Bars.
On a side note, I like that I can go a little deeper on my pushups.
Lastly - if your shoulders hurt when doing pushups, you don't have correct form. I ran into this issue. Correcting your form makes them easier/less painful/better results.
Top reviews from other countries
Fast delivery too.
1don't even spin they grind an jam up the barrings
2the soft Handgrip is actually hard plastic. 3anti slip pads not built properly. ELitly CRAP how dare you waste my time my money.. jokers. the packaging is none existing came in maker's unsealed box