Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elite-Tek ET-9898 Remote 4-in-1 Training Collar with Shock,Viabration,Ultrasound, and Auto Anti-bark for 1 Dog
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on January 29, 2011
I have a female German Shepard and she would always run off every chance she got... After chasing her for months we decided to order the Elite training collar and I only had to use it 3 times. She never ran off after that. I then gave it to a friend of mine for her little dog to control his barking and it worked wonderfully.... The only problem with it is that the controls are a little difficult to use. Once I was use to it I didn't have any problems at all. Very nice for the money paid for it!
on August 6, 2011
I received this item and the failure was immediate. First the seller isn't an authorized dealer so the warranty is worthless. Then the collar wouldn't even power on after charging all day.

Find a different collar.
on July 9, 2011
I bought this collar in april of 2011 and have had to send it back twice for repairs since than. The reciever does not do water and stops working if it sees water. Thought it was a decent inexpensive collar that seemed alright boy was i wrong worst collar I have ever used. Would not recommend as everything about it seems very cheaply made (quality, functionality, everything). As for customer service don't ever expect to get back to you if you try contacting them. Looks nice and that is about all range is not even close to what it's claimed to have. Battery life is quite good for the collar which when it works is great.
on November 6, 2014
I love this product. I had never used any shock systems/collars before, but as we take in many foster dogs for various shelters/rescues, we found ourselved with a mostly-good-but-sometimes-unpredictable dog. We wanted this for security in the open field dog parks outside of town. We shocked him once, the next time we just vibrated, and after that we only ever needed sound. We have used it on at least 5 dogs since then (usually for the barking feature, but also once in a while for correction_ - all medium to large dogs, and it has always been effective. The anti-bark feature works well and your neighbours will love you again.
on March 18, 2011
this could be a good collar...I THINK????.....the instructions are EXTREMELY CONFUSING....and there is NO, I MEAN NO CUSTOMER SERVICE....
you cannot reach anyone. there is no phone number to call....
it is a product I believe that is made in China...and there is no apparent interest in customer service
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!
on May 17, 2011
I bought one of these, in order for it to work the antenna for the remote has to be literally touching the collar, even then it will only sometimes work, even with brand new batteries. I emailed them within a day of recieving it and again a few more times and haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. Of course email is the only contact info they have on their website. Instead of buying this, just wipe your .... self with your money, it will be better spent, at least you have the satisfaction of doing that...
on June 25, 2012
I bought this product a year ago... although the beep is very faint (even with new batteries), It was a good purchase. It has a lot of pros.. some cons... its more water resistant...I take it off my dog when they get into the lake. The range maybe close to what is advertised but not in the house with walls. With all of its features as long as you keep it in good condition will work great.. You would drop your cell phone off the top of the stairs and expect it to be fine... can't expect that from a dog collar transmitter. The "user manual" does suck pretty bad, but I believe the whole point of this product is to empower the dog owner and help correct behavior in pets. It does that. If there was a better quality collar made with all the same features(rechargeable for me is huge)then I would be worth it. But, till then it works pretty well.
on January 21, 2014
I see alot of negative reviews that just are not warranted. This is an outstanding product. Yes the directions can be difficult to program the remote, but it works. If you cannot understand the written directions, just youtube the product and a person will walk you through step by step.
on August 31, 2010
The product did not work well, when it work. It lasted a few days, but then simply had no effect and was as if it was not on. For the money paid i would have expected a much better product.
on November 2, 2010
For the price it is great! Kinda hard to figure out but once you play with it for a bit it works great! Now my dog doesn't bark all night and he is now afraid to put his head in the garbage can.