|Item model number||HM3-00001|
|Hardware Platform||Universal, Xbox one|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 9 x 3 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 9 x 3 inches|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||October 21, 2016|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with Xbox One and Xbox One S. Compatible with Windows 10 via USB or the Xbox Wireless Adapter sold separately
- Swap thumbsticks and D-pads for game-changing accuracy and speed
- Fire faster with Hair Trigger Locks
- Achieve greater control with interchangeable paddles and rubberized diamond grip
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Elite Series 2 Controller - Black
Razer Wolverine Ultimate Officially Licensed Xbox One Controller: 6 Remappable Buttons and Triggers - Interchangeable Thumbsticks and D-Pad - For PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S - Black
PowerA Fusion Pro Wired Controller for Xbox One - White - Xbox Series X
Xbox Wireless Controller - Grey And Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||3wcallofdeals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Goldstar Tech|
|Item Weight||1.50 lbs||2.80 lbs||0.85 lbs||0.80 lbs||1.20 lbs|
|Platform||Xbox One||Xbox One||Xbox One, Windows 10||Xbox One, Xbox Series X||Xbox One|
Compatible with Xbox One and Xbox One S. Compatible with Windows 10 via USB or the Xbox Wireless Adapter sold separately Swap thumbsticks and D-pads for game-changing accuracy and speed Fire faster with Hair Trigger Locks Achieve greater control with interchangeable paddles and rubberized diamond grip
What is Amazon Renewed?
Better for the Planet
Guaranteed by Amazon
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Will be returning the product and buying brand new instead.
By Michaela on August 13, 2017
I bought this and it was delivered right on time, so that was good. When I got my controller it looked great, flawless in-fact; however, I didn't buy a controller so it would just look good. The X and Y buttons were sticking, it clicked loud and hard and wouldn't always return, the left side paddles were very loose and if the upper left paddle wasn't falling out, it was often touching the lower paddle. Other than that it was fine.
After emailing Goldstar Tech, they told me to drop some rubbing alcohol into the button and hit it until it cleared up. So I did and it helped some, but the issue came back the same day. I did this a few times and it always came back. I also use a straw, by cutting it lengthwise to clean around the button and this made the most significant difference. After a few days, the B button and don't X power button started having the same issue, along with the D-pad, when I hit right, it would quickly cycle all the way left.
I emailed again stating that I tried their "fix" and that it worked for a while then stopped and the "new" problems; but it still didn't address the paddle issue. I asked if they can send a new controller along that way I'll still have a controller in the meantime, and that I would have a box to send the controller back in. They ignored that entirely, which I think is fair, if I don't return the old one, then of course they could charge me for a new the second controller.
In the end, I don't think a customer should have to go through troubleshooting tips for an item that is claimed to be "renewed" and "tested," if that were true they wouldn't have sent out such a problematic device. That's just a terrible and sloppy way to run a business. I say pay the difference for a new controller, I will send this in as soon as I get paid to purchase another in the meantime.