EliteField 3-Door Folding Dog Crate with Rubber FEET, 5 Sizes, 10 Models Available
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||48 x 30 x 32 inches|
|Item Weight||36 Pounds|
|Number of Doors||3|
About this item
- Size: 48" long x 30" wide x 32" high; the 48" dog crate is 1" wider than some brand 48" crates that are 48"L x 29"W x 32"H, so the dog crate makes your dog feel more spacious; folding suitcase style crate, fully assembled; set-up and fold-down in seconds, no tools needed
- A front, a side and a back door for convenience; two bolt latches with self-locking function on each door for safety; a removable divider for puppy training
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Non-skid rubber feet to protect floor surfaces; slide-out BREAK RESISTANT ABS Pan for easy cleaning; durable satin-black electro-coat finish; carry handles for easy transport
- Material: 3, 6, 8, 9 gauge wires (tip: the smaller the gauge number, the bigger the wire diameter)
- Mesh space: 1-1/3" (smaller mesh space than most other brand crates with 1-1/2" mesh space); Product Quality Guarantee, 100% Money Back Guarantee, Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 48 x 30 x 32 inches; 36 Pounds
- Date First Available : November 25, 2015
- Manufacturer : EliteField
- ASIN : B018HVAV1Q
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate | iCrate Single Door & Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crates | Fully Equipped
Dog Crates for Small Dogs - Dog Crate 24" Pet Cage Double-Door Best for Puppy & Kitten Pets - Wire Metal Kennel Cages with Divider Panel & Tray - In-door Foldable & Portable for Animal Out-Door Travel
MidWest Dog Crate Cover, Privacy Dog Crate Cover Fits MidWest Dog Crates, Machine Wash & Dry
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Paws & Pals||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||48 x 30 x 32 inches||30 x 19 x 21 inches||24 x 17 x 20 inches||30 x 19 x 21 inches|
|Item Weight||36.00 lbs||17.00 lbs||10.95 lbs||0.90 lbs|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I contacted the company they asked for pictures, I sent several pictures as well as a video of me trying to open the crate. In response, they sent me a list of the wire guages the crate was made with and an instruction sheet on how to open the crate door.
I know how to open a crate door. That was not the problem. The problem is the poor manufacturing, which made it near impossible to open the door. Luckily it has 2 other doors. However, due to the thin metal, I cannot use this crate with most dogs we get in.
Poor quality, I do not recommend.
First off, I was a bit worried about the strength of the crate as the metal was thinner than our old ones but after assembling them, I gave them a good rattle and pushed them around a good bit, even on the top with a fair bit of force (my autistic child sometimes decides to sit on top of them before I can get her down, she's quick, lol, so everything has to withstand her habits) and I was impressed with how sturdy these crates actually are. We bought two in different sizes, one for our 60 lb pitbull and the other for a 25 lb jack Russell - rat terrier mix, for overnight use. I love how they have three doors, making them more accessible and also more able to fit where needed and not where direction allows. This allows me to more effectively use my floor space. The doors themselves are a little tricky at first until you get the hang of them since you have to lift the handle straight up to be able to slide it, but not too bad.i love the rubber feet which mean no more scratching up my wooden floors! :)
All in all I'm very satisfied with the purchase of these crates and would buy again if needed and definitely recommend to others. My old crates even though the metal was seemingly more sturdy, my pitbull was able to pop the frame loose a few times and squeeze out. So size isn't everything. These are built very well and they stand up to real world use.
PROS: Large, foldable, comes with detachable carrying handles, three doors, tall enough for my puppy.
CONS: The wire is a thinner gauge (which i anticipated), and my dog was able to get out of the two of the three doors because the latches came undone over time (I solved this initially with zip ties, which he chewed off, so I now have steel industrial cable ties, three on each door, except the one door we use-which he cant seem to escape).
All in all, I would buy again- though if I had more money to spend on a crate, I might be convinced to get a name brand with similar dimensions and a thicker gauge wire.