EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate, Indoor & Outdoor Pet Home, Multiple Sizes and Colors Available
|Sale:||$71.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$108.00 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Size: 36" long x 24" wide x 28" high; 2" wider and 4" higher than most other brand 36" soft crates, so the EliteField soft crate makes your dog feel more spacious; fully assembled; set-up and fold-down in seconds, no tools needed
- The crate frame is made of strong steel tube; the crate cover is made of high quality durable 600D fabric and hex mesh fabric; a well ventilated, stylish, lightweight and durable crate
- Three mesh doors (on the top, front, and side) for convenience and for sunlight and breathability; two accessory pockets on the top and side; removable and washable cover and bed
- Free carrying bag and fleece bed included; a handle and hand carrying straps on the crate, hand carrying straps and adjustable padded shoulder strap on the carrying bag allow for many carrying options; folded crate with just 3" height for easy transport and storage
- 2 Year Warranty from EliteField, a New York-based Pet Product Manufacturer. The "EliteField" brand is ranked #1 under Amazon's "Soft Dog Crate" category. This can be seen through searching for "Soft Dog Crate" on Amazon. Product Quality Guarantee, 100% Money-Back Guarantee, Customer Satisfaction Guarantee (See important information in "Product Description" section below)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 36"L x 24"W x 28"H | Color: Beige
Top Customer Reviews
We used to let her ride on the back seat (her own seat) in our old van, and she loved looking out the windows and bounding into the front seats when we left her alone, while we ran quick errands (don't worry, we never leave her alone more than a couple of minutes, always in the shade and never when the temp is higher than 80 degrees F, but we live in a very cold climate where it snows in May and sometimes June). We wish to keep our brand new van as clean as possible, for as long as possible (at least until it is paid for), so decided to try crating her.
We were concerned our dog would not tolerate this drastic change, but she had no problems getting accustomed to this crate. We like the large, zippered "windows" which allow her to be right near us when traveling (we have it jutted against the 2 front seats) so we can talk to her and she can feel as if she is a "part of the action." Our dog is not a chewer (credit lots and lots of dog toys to chew on, especially when she was younger) but I am not sure how difficult it would be for her or any dog to scratch or chew her way out of this crate (or ANY soft-side crate for that matter!), if she were really determined.
The product seems well made and sturdy and was simple to set up. There is a very nice zippered storage bag included. I was surprised something so sturdy could be stored so flat.Read more ›
The design is great. It comes folded flat in a matching carrying case. You just unfold it and push the side bars together on the long sides. It's tight and you have to push it together at an angle and then straighten it. It has a carrying strap on top along with a small zippered pouch. There is also a detachable pouch on the outside of one end. The top, a short side and a long side all have zippered openings. The screening simply rolls up and is held with a velcro straps.
Customer service is outstanding. I ordered a 36" and it turned out to be WAY too big. Don't make the same mistake on size because return shipping costs almost as much as the crate itself.
Overall it's a great product, and if you purchase one you won't be disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's great. It's super easy to put up and take down. I keep it in my car so that I can use it anywhere. My only complaint is that I had to buy a better cushion for the bottom. Read morePublished 29 minutes ago by lesbdorf
Received this to replace my second Akita's indoor kennel. Previously, my 2 Akitas were using the UltraVari plastic 500 series kennels, which are good for training and are airline... Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Ellie Cary
Nice crate for the car. Easily collapsible and mobile and nice washable pad cover. We bought the 36" crate which just fits inside my wagon: someone in my puppy class said a... Read morePublished 14 hours ago by open mind
This is the third crate I bought for my Belgian Malinois. She loves it! I use it in my SUV. She jumps right in and stays calm. She hasn't even tried to destroy it. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Caran Colvin
I take my dog to places where I need a crate, mostly dog shows & trials. This crate is very easy to set up and take down. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Terrible construction on zippers. Broke the first week. Wish we had taken it out of the box sooner now stuck with a crate that's useless.Published 2 days ago by Alexandra Lipsitz
We bought this for a high-anxiety dachshund and it's served us very well. Easy to clean and more than enough space for her to be anxious in. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Aaron
Excellent. Have had for about 1.5 months now. Is extremely convenient and easy to use. Durable, simple, and lightweight. Highly recommend. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very easy to set up and take down. Light weight. Very satisfied.Bought it for our camper because the one we use at home is metal and heavy.Published 5 days ago by Tom Gates