EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate, Indoor & Outdoor Pet Home, Multiple Sizes and Colors Available
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Size: 36" long x 24" wide x 28" high; 2" wider and 4" higher than most other brand 36" soft crates, so the EliteField soft crate makes your dog feel more spacious; fully assembled; set-up and fold-down in seconds, no tools needed
- The crate frame is made of strong steel tube; the crate cover is made of high quality durable 600D fabric and hex mesh fabric; a well ventilated, stylish, lightweight and durable crate
- Three mesh doors (on the top, front, and side) for convenience and for sunlight and breathability; two accessory pockets on the top and side; removable and washable cover and bed
- Free carrying bag and fleece bed included; a handle and hand carrying straps on the crate, hand carrying straps and adjustable padded shoulder strap on the carrying bag allow for many carrying options; folded crate with just 3" height for easy transport and storage
- 2 Year Warranty from EliteField, a New York-based Pet Product Manufacturer. The "EliteField" brand is ranked #1 under Amazon's "Soft Dog Crate" category. This can be seen through searching for "Soft Dog Crate" on Amazon. Product Quality Guarantee, 100% Money-Back Guarantee, Customer Satisfaction Guarantee (See important information in "Product Description" section below)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About 90% of the returns are because of purchasing the wrong sized crates. To avoid having to return the crate, please measure the spaces (especially the space in your vehicle) where you will place the crate before you place an order. Please also make sure that the spaces are big enough for the 36" crate (36" Long x 24" Wide x 28" High), which is 2" wider and 4" higher than most other brand 36" soft crates. However, after the crate is folded away and put into the included carrying bag, the package size is only 36" long x 24" wide x 3" high, so it is very easy for storage, transport, and travel. Before you place an order, please also measure your dog and make sure that the crate is not too big or too small for him/her.
EliteField, a New York-based company, is a leading pet product manufacturer. The "EliteField" brand is ranked #1 under Amazon's "Soft Dog Crate" category. This can be seen through searching for "Soft Dog Crate" on Amazon. EliteField offers a 2 Year Warranty for all soft crates and ensures product quality and customer satisfaction with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Size: 36"L x 24"W x 28"H | Color: Beige
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought this crate for traveling originally. Used it a few times for that purpose, but also wound up using it when my dog was on crate rest following a leg surgery several months back. I like this crate. It's definitely roomy. The material feels decently made and the frame is sturdy. The mat that comes with the crate isn't the comfiest, so I recommend replacing it.
I see a lot of reviews about dogs chewing this crate up... yeah. If your dog is a puppy, a chewer, or an escape artist, DON'T get them a soft sided crate. From any brand. Soft sided crates are best used for well behaved dogs who are calm in the crate. My dog is well behaved and calm in the crate, I have had no issues with the fabric, mesh, or zippers. It survived three grand mal seizures no problem. AGAIN, if your dog is a puppy, a chewer, or an escape artist, DO NOT GET A SOFT SIDED CRATE. Of any brand!
My big issue with this crate.. the water situation. There's only one bowl on the market that is made for use with a soft-sided crate and it is too small for a large dog. Other crates have a spot for a water bottle, and the newer version of this crate does, but of course the model I have does not. I guess this isn't a problem as long as you get the newer model.
Otherwise, pretty pleased.
Just got our crate- from opening the front door to retrieve the package to having it completely set up- less than 7 minutes. My pup is a 14 pound doodle puppy, and I got the 30" one which is marked for up to 40 pounds. The crate is just long enough for her to stretch out, and she'll likely outgrow this in a few months, but we needed something for travel now. It was super fast and easy to set up without any instructions, and seems sturdy, too. I'll update once we've used it for awhile, but so far, the crate quality is far better than I anticipated! It even has a convenient carry case/strap and a pouch to store the cover in when the crate is in use.