Elixir Arm Sleeves 6pairs bundle pack for cycling, golf, tennis, Hiking and outdoor activities, 6 pairs Beige
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package Included: 6 Pairs of Beige Sleeves (Model: A3 Series)
- UV Protection over 98%
- Stretchy, Fast Dry, Excellent Cooling Effect Material
- Perfect for Outdoor & Indoor Activity
- Three-Dimensional (3D) Weaving Design to make more comfortable than others
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Elixir Golf Arm Compression Sleevesimprove circulation and help reduce muscle soreness.
It is perfect accessory for summer training, racing and recovery. Its compression fit reduces damaging muscle vibrations, minimizing muscle fatigue.
1. Unisex & One size- Extremely Elastic Material
2. Ultimate UV Protection: UV-R, UV-A, UV-B BLOCK 99.8%
- Protect your arms from Aging, Sun-burn more than Arm-Cooling
3. Three- Dimensional (3D) Weaving Design to make more comfortable than others.
4. For Cycling, Fishing, Golf , Drive, Jogging, Climbing and all other outside activities
5. Suitable for Indoor Activites too, even your workplaces
- You arms won't sticky on your desk
* Variation in colors may occur due to different display settings.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: After a full day of work wearing these, I can day they drove me mad!! They we're constantly rolling down my arms. I was pulling them up- All. Day. I'd rather wear long sleeve shirts than these. Really disappointed in this purchase.
Pros: lightweight, breathable, cheap.
I'm 6'1 185 lbs of I even if I were 5'5 I would still need them to be longer.