Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
Elizabeth Karmel's Organic Cedar Grilling Wraps, Pack of 8, 7.25 by 8-inch
|Price:||$12.38 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- From grilling expert, Elizabeth Karmel, a set of 8 thin cedar wood wraps for grilling fish, shellfish, pork, poultry, beef, and more
- Made of all-natural, organic American wood from sustainable forests; designed for individual servings
- Adds a delicious and distinctive wood smoke flavor; keeps food moist and juicy; recipes included
- Great for cooking and for presentation on the table; pre-soak to prevent burning
- Each plank measures 5-1/2 by 14-1/4 inches
- Made in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||0.3 x 7.8 x 8.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Now that we are clear to what it is let me explain... See this is one of my fav ways to grill, soak the wood in water and wrap it around what you are grilling before placing it over hot coals. You will smoke cook it this way and add lots of great flavor. Fantastic for seafood.
Let them soak 10-20 mins prior to use.
Your salmon will taste amazing! Just a little bit of olive oil, salt, lemon zest and salmon ... you will have the perfect meal! The salmon comes out moist and full of flavor.
Highly recommend the purchase - worth the money for anyone who enjoys a little something special when cooking!
I am Tim Booth a Non-Attorney Spokesperson and approve this product....
I typically soak them in a pot full of water with the thawing salmon, fold and cut the wrap in 2, and use them like grilling planks. Salmon tastes just as good as planks and cooks faster.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Would not purchase again. Tried last night with Salmon filets, the wraps tore apart easily.Published 16 months ago by Cecelia
Size is great, experience - well I'm working to find that great flavor from cedar plank cooking. For us, organic does not appear that different.Published 19 months ago by PickyEater
I like this wrap because it makes grilling a less messier and the fish smells better. But It doesn't come with a string to tie the wrap together so I used threads. Read morePublished on October 17, 2013 by CarV
These wraps are just awful. They tear before you get them to the grill, no matter how long you soak them they burn...and they seem much smaller than advertised. Read morePublished on March 4, 2013 by Melissa