BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on February 16, 2015
It's too bad this book is out of print. I, like so many girls named Elizabeth received it for Christmas in the 70s. In the era of tablets and pocket sized games that talk, a doll can still be a magical friend. I remember especially relishing that Elizabeth and her cousin were a little mean to each other. It was a nice change from so many books where all the characters were well behaved.
on November 17, 2014
Great item!!
on July 27, 2016
One of my favorite books as a child.
on October 15, 1997
I bought this book in 1971 for my daughter who was then 3. Her name is Mary Elizabeth and she, like the little girl and the doll in the book, had long brown braids. She loved the book, and we read it nearly every day for many years. I even had a friend make a soft cloth doll made that looked like the doll and my daughter. She now reads the book to her 3 year old daughter and makes dresses for the now-24-year-old doll. The book has been attacked by several puppies over the years and has a few crayon drawings, but is still beloved by all three of us.
on May 8, 2012
This is my favorite book from my childhood. I would get it out of our school library every week LOL! It is such a wonderful engaging story. Also, my mom's name is Elizabeth.