Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 29, 2016
I'm not sure what magic trick makes these work, but I can't find it. I can't even manage to get one to the base of my eyelashes, since my eyelids move when I poke them with something or move my eyes (so that I can, you know, see what I'm doing). I can't focus on keeping my eye perfectly still while maneuvering the card to my lashline and still manage a mascara wand. Maybe they'd work for a makeup artist or someone with very calm eyes, but they're a disaster for me.
on January 4, 2016
this is useful to keep mascara off your skin. i like there are two different curves to accommodate different eye shapes. think they would work for anyone.
on October 19, 2014
Love, love, LOVE Lash Cards! I had been using halves of business cards or torn bits of paper to help with smooth mascara application for years before I discovered Lash Cards a few years ago. These are great! You hold one behind your lashes and apply the mascara, pushing the wand against the card. This works for both upper and lower lashes. Using this technique, you get perfectly separated, expertly applied mascara on your lashes. I have also started using these with False Fiber lashes, and they help me improve the even application of fibers 100%. I would never go without these in my makeup bag!
on February 18, 2015
I love these. Have been using them for some time now theyre easy to use especially for someone like me who is bad at mascara application, great at keeping my eyelids clean of makeup residue and great at seperating my eyelashes and avoiding clmping when applying mascara.

Removed 1 star because I wish they were a more plastic material. The carboard bends easily and can be used daily for about 2 to 3 weeks before needing to replace it. If it was a plastic type material that could be cleaned regularly I would be much happier
on October 8, 2017
These are nice mascara cards, but are pretty expensive for the amount. Recently, I started using post it notes instead, and they get the job done at fractions of the price.
on June 6, 2017
It works as expected, but I don't find it easier to apply my mascara than without the card.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 24, 2017
These are awesome, so glad I purchased them. Make putting mascara on clients so much easier!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 20, 2017
Nice idea but doesn't fit perfectly along lash lines.
on June 24, 2014
My sister turned me on to Lash Card, she uses it for putting on her mascara. Upon ordering this product I quickly found out that it is an awesome tool for putting on all my eye make-up. The first time I used Lash Card I was amazed by how much eyeshadow ended up on the card, obviously before using Lash Card the eyeshadow was ending up on my face. I especially love using Lash Card on my lower eyelid while I'm putting on eyeliner and eyeshadow. One Lash Card can be used over and over. I highly recommend using this product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 17, 2017
Waste of money in my opinion. Might work if you wear false lashes because they are longer and stick out farther. But for normal lashes, not able to coat the lashes because this thing doesn't let the brush center connect with the lashes.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.