- Series: Elizabeth's Secret Garden
- Paperback: 58 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 5, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481166689
- ISBN-13: 978-1481166683
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #804,482 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Elizabeth's Secret Garden: A Study of Butterflies in North America - 2nd edition Paperback – December 5, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Elizabeth Mann is the creator/writer of the traveling/gardening blog "Elizabeth's Secret Garden" which has received over 120,000 visitors. Her blog contains colorful photographs and information about her garden, traveling, and tours she has been on. She is certified in Family Herbal Medicine and Permaculture. She manages a 60' x 20' vegetable garden, a butterfly garden, kitchen garden, and butterfly conservatory on SHAPE Eco Farm. Her goal is to educate others on butterfly conservation and encourage them to start their own butterfly garden.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews