Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 29, 2017
Wanted something to workout to. This just doesn't do it for me. I'm closer to 60 than 50 & enjoy rap. Words do not offend me. I was looking for a beat & half the songs just annoy me. Pre-listen to the CD to see if you can tolerate it before you buy it
on January 20, 2014
I'm not much of a dancer but as soon as I out this cd in my booty started moving! I recommend it to everyone. It's makes cleaning the house so much more fun.
3 people found this helpful
on February 8, 2014
Wish there was more to it, seemed to be over so fast. I love Ellen, but some of the music choices would have been better served to a hip hop generation. I'm not a fan of rap. No I didn't know what I would be getting because I am not up to speed on current music. There are so many good classic dance songs that I feel would have served a larger audience overall. Some of these songs won't make it through next month's top 40. IMHO.
One person found this helpful
on February 7, 2014
I love Ellen and support her efforts to make people happy, and realize she really knows her music. And dancing. So I bought the CD as a motivation for dancing/exercise. It's perfect! Whenever I get time alone, I crank it up. Try it. I DARE you to not start dancing. You WILL dance. You'll discover hip new artists to love and you'll enjoy hearing some old faves. This is a wonderful CD. Enjoy...and KEEP dancing!
on September 12, 2015
I am so glad I bought this CD. I play it all the time, and have to dance along at times. From Thrift Shop, to Moves like Jagger, to Music, etc, it is so good. Thanks ELLEN for such a fabulous CD of great music to listen to and to dance, dance, dance!
on September 29, 2017
Good beat.
on December 16, 2013
Wonderful music!!! Music so upbeat--makes you want to dance. You can actually imagine Ellen dancing to the beat as she does everyday on her show. Makes you feel good about everything.
2 people found this helpful
on December 24, 2013
The dance jams are a collection of music that get you up and moving. We should all remember that when we stop moving we die. Play this music at your new years eve party and watch the fun begin as party goer entertain with their dance best moves; then film and send to the Ellen show.
on January 15, 2016
the best...just love Ellen
One person found this helpful
on January 25, 2016
Very disappointing choice of songs. Only found two songs dance worthy, Rap not so much!