Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 10, 2011
I actually ordered this bag direct from the eBags website. Already received it. My main issue with the bag is that its color is COMPLETELY misrepresented. I expected a peachy light orange color with lavender interior. Instead I got a rusty orange bag with a tacky purple inner lining. (Same pictures on Amazon, eBags, online etc) I had issues with the bag being damaged, but that's the fault of eBags, not the quality of the product. It's made of a durable fabric, it seems sturdy. The handle is a bit shaky, but it functions. All in all, it's a reliable piece. If my order hadn't come to me damaged and the color was as represented, I'd keep it otherwise.
on December 31, 2012
I bought the Ellen Tracey Detour Twister upright luggage and a carryon tote in orange. At first I was thrilled with it, but after using it twice the handle on the carryon tote broke. I contacted Ellen Tracey who said they do not have replacement parts and will not repair it as I did not send in the warranty card. Very disappointed...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.