|Price:||$30.99 - $65.30 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Polyurethane and Lace
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Stacked heel
- Lace overlay
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2.5 Inch Heel Lace Up Costume Boots
Our household brand offers pumps, platforms, sling back, peep-toe, & boots with various heel heights ranging from 3" to 8". This line of shoes caters to the boudoir, fetish and sexy communities as well as dancers and performers.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00MDU114O
- Item model number: 253-rebecca
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Fabulous. I wear an 8 in any heel lower than 3.5 inches, and these fit perfectly. I also have a slightly wider foot than normal (thought I wouldn't consider it "wide") and I was afraid these would be narrow. Not at all!
- The calf area is a little big. I have lean, muscular legs (from living in my stilettos) so my legs are a little smaller around than most women. These boots have room in the calf area, even when they are laced as tight as they can go. They are still pretty form-fitting, though. I still love them.
- The lace goes all the way up the boot. The boot goes up to mid calf. Then, there is this miraculous ZIPPER on the inside of each boot that allows you to lace it up just once, then from that point forward- zip and you're done! Lovely. And it doesnt distract from the elegance of the boot. It all looks nicely put together.
- The lace inlay is not see-through like I originally thought it was. It is white lace over white material. Still beautiful though.
- As much as I feared these boots would look a little "witchy" if worn with every day skirts and such, they really dont. I even put them on with a mini skirt yesterday and some pearls, and the boots still looked fabulous.
- Color is slightly off-white. I wouldn't say Ivory, and I wouldn't say White.
- The material is a little low quality. I'm not sure if these boots will hold up through any kind of rain, snow, etc. But we're going to find out when I wear them as part of my shoe rotation this winter! I'm concerned the material might start to peel after water has touched it.
- The shoe feels sturdy and I'm not afraid it'll fall apart.
- 5 out of 5. Each boot was in it's own sleeve of plastic, stuffed with packing to keep their shape, then boxed, wrapped in shipping plastic and labeled. I received within 5 days after ordering.
The downside? I can already tell they're not going to last forever. The quality isn't great, but at $35 I suppose you get what you pay for. For me, it'll just mean they're not going to be an everyday shoe, but rather ones I get to wear now and then when I'm feeling particularly witchy!
Another feature I like about these: the lace sides are not sheer (the lace is backed) so if they lose comfort down the line I can just wear them with comfy socks. Overall very happy!