|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.54 - $56.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 90% Polyurethane 10% Bronze Buckles
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0"
Our household brand offers pumps, platforms, sling back, peep-toe, & boots with various heel heights ranging from 3" to 8". This line of shoes caters to the boudoir, fetish and sexy communities as well as dancers and performers.
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 9.5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IRX34YK
- Item model number: 420-steel
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It's even nicer than in the pictures.
I had to poke the extra holes through the straps and I was worried that the buckle might break, but it hasn't!
I'll buy more Ellie shoes.
It was here in a week.
All the way to Australia in one week!
This is the reason why I have another 3 pairs of shoes on the way.
Beston will have me back over and over.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wore these around the house, for a few hours each time, to get accustomed to walking in them. The sixth time I wore them, the heel of the right shoe broke.Published 2 months ago by Happily Married in VA
A gift, purchased a 6 for one who usually wears a 5-6, based on the reviews - fits great :) Straps seem to help with overall stability & they seem decently comfortable. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kristy K
Really nice shoes, I got a size and a half bigger than I normally wear and they fit me perfectly! They look so cute and they're just so perfect! Read morePublished 9 months ago by Paulette Stanley
My wife said one of the best pairs I have ever gotten her. Run a bit big but still wearable and the look of them gets heads turning.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
Much more comfortable than I expected them to be for such a high heel. They fit well and are just gorgeous.Published 11 months ago by Valerie Bruce
My foot fit in the shoe. It was ridiculously uncomfortable. Hard as rocks. Everything about this shoe fit me the wrong way. The quality was good. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Mel
Had to send them back for a bigger size even though I measured my feet before ordering and read others reviews. The exchange was super quick, though. I love the shoes! Read morePublished 15 months ago by Jenna H.