|Price:||$26.87 - $61.63|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Manmade
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 5.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.5"
- Open-toe dancer sandal with lucite platform and high heel
- Clear upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Includes one pair of clear high heel shoes.10
Our household brand offers pumps, platforms, sling back, peep-toe, & boots with various heel heights ranging from 3" to 8". This line of shoes caters to the boudoir, fetish and sexy communities as well as dancers and performers.
- Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 10.6 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PRRWX24
- Item model number: 601-brook
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 16, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 312 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall Great Shoe, have Danced in the NightClub many times wearing these among the many other Heels that i have my experience was rather pleasant the Black TOP Piece of the Heel could have been a bit "thicker" & made of Stronger material. Now i am a Cross-dresser so maybe different rules apply to us however the TOP Piece seems to be the main concern for me at the moment...
Would Recommend this to my friends...
If you did buy these...you can salvage them by wearing clear gel shoe inserts made specifically for high heels. This will go a long way in at least providing arch support and heel cushioning to offset the lack of cushioning.
Otherwise, I’d give these shoes 4 or 5 stars if it weren’t for the issues previously mentioned. They’re well made, sturdy, and the straps seem like they’ll hold up since they’re reinforced (sometimes the plastic straps crack/snap off with age).
Very steady to walk in. Overall it's good, but I wish when they describe size, they could also include width and the height of the plastic...