ElliptiGO 3C - The World's First Outdoor Elliptical Bike AND Your Best Indoor Elliptical Trainer
|Price:||$1,999.00 + $99.00 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comfortable: Natural “stand up” riding position reduces stress on your neck, back and eliminates seat pain
- Fun to ride: Gives the feeling of “Running on air” from the long, smooth elliptical stride
- Great workout: Burns 33% more calories than a bike; Gives a better workout in less time
- Indoor/outdoor solution: Train year-round on the road or on a stationary trainer inside when the weather is bad
- Used by everyone from Olympic athletes to recreational riders
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer and Exercise Bike with Seat and Easy Computer / Dual Trainer 2 in 1 Cardio Home Office Fitness Workout Machine
Elliptical Trainer with Hand Pulse Monitoring System by Sunny Health & Fitness - SF-E905
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E902 Air Walk Trainer Elliptical Machine Glider w/ LCD Monitor
|Shipping||$99.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||BLACK||Black||Gray, White||Black, Gray|
|Item Dimensions||—||28.5 x 48 x 59.5 in||26.6 x 37.8 x 60 in||6.69 x 11.02 x 22.44 in|
|Item Weight||42 lbs||66 lbs||61 lbs||28 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||Adjustable seat||Micro-tension controller||Comfort abdominal support pad|
|Warranty Description||—||1 year||3 Months||1 Year frame; 90 days parts|
It's like running on air! Get a cardio workout without the jarring impact of running or being stuck in the gym.
The ElliptiGO 3C delivers a great cardio workout without the impact of running or being stuck indoors. With its three gears, our entry-level long-stride model is ideal for flat terrain or gently rolling hills. You can enjoy a comfortable cruising experience or push the pace – the 3C is capable of hitting speeds up to 23 mph. Its adjustable stride length and handlebar height enable you to get into the perfect position to experience a natural, running-like feeling. Get outside and have fun exercising on the ElliptiGO 3C!
- Wheelbase: 54" (137cm)
- Total Length: 75" (190.5 cm)
- Weight: 42 lbs (19.1 kg)
- Gears/Speeds: 3
- Hub: Sturmey Archer 3-speed hub
- Climbing Activity: Climb mild hills of up to 5% grade
- Sprinting Speed (flat terrain): 23+ mph (37+ kph)
- Indoor / outdoor flexibility: Gets you outside or easily sets up on a trainer inside (stationary trainer sold separately)
“The ElliptiGO 3C is a really fun way to get in low-impact workouts without being trapped inside a gym. I love pushing myself on it in Central Park and it's great for getting around Manhattan - it really gets up and goes and the three speeds are perfect for the city. - Michael Gostigian, 3-Time Olympian
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's solid design is better than the multi-part mechanics dream, Bionic Runner.
Pros - great cardio; relatively easy to put together, unlike bikes
Cons - the size, while meant to be sturdy isn't great for turns, fitting into a smaller garage space, or road to sidewalk turns; the presta valves on the tires are irritating; it's slightly uncomfortable how one feels every single minute bump in the pavement; definitely does not do hills, even minor ones.
Wondering if the seemingly plastic casters on the rails might wear out faster than another material.
Depending on prior training, one may feel the max speed and have to edge off for a bit.