Elliptical Trainer with Hand Pulse Monitoring System by Sunny Health & Fitness - SF-E905
|Price:||$161.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied elliptical per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Micro-tension controller
- Hand pulse monitoring system allows you to control your heartbeat
- Meter function: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Total Distance, Pulse
- Large anti-slip platforms
- Weight Capacity: 220 LB
- Elliptical trainer with large anti-slip foot platforms and moving arms
- Workout computer measures: scan, time, speed, distance, calories, total distance, pulse functions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About Sunny Health & Fitness :
For over a decade, Sunny Health & Fitness has been the premiere distributor of high quality health and fitness products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with a wide network of top manufacturers in Taiwan and China, Sunny Health and Fitness has established long-lasting professional relationships that have enabled us to offer much more competitive pricing than the average industry distributor to you, our customers.
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical Bike
By Sunny Health & Fitness
- Max User Weight: 220 lbs
- Compact 11" stride length makes this unit easy to workout in small spaces
- Digital monitor includes scan, time, speed, distance, calories, and distance
- Hand pulse monitor for heart rate readouts
- 8 Magnetic resistance levels
- Large, textured anti-slip foot platforms with synchronous moving arm handles
- Durable transportation wheels
- Product Dimensions: 28" L x 17" W x 57" H
- Product Weight: 60 lbs
SF-E905 Elliptical Bike Features
Monitor and maintain your target heart rate. The more steady and prolonged the elevated heart rate is during the workout, the more fat is burned.
Tracking your progress is simple with the Digital Monitor screen. Displaying your time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scan, you will be able to see your results to keep you motivated and on pace. With a convenient scan mode, you can choose to have these features continuously repeated to keep up with all calculations.
Over sized Foot Pedals
Over sized textured non-slip foot plates will accommodate all sizes, while remaining grip to ensure safe footing during the most demanding vigorous workouts.
8 Level Adjustable Resistance
Switch up the intensity of your workout with the convenient tension knob. With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey. Perfect for any user's skill level.
3 Year Warranty
3 Year – Structural Frame.
90 Days – Other Parts and Components.
All Sunny Health and Fitness products are manufactured and tested with the highest quality standards and quality control processes. Free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner/purchaser of the product.
With its 11in stride length for its short burst, step-like motion, the E905 is a compact unit that fits easily into almost any space including bedrooms and small room apartments. Because its so compact, this also makes it much easier to store it away so its out of sight.
Product Dimensions: 28L x 17W x 57H.
Making the transformation of your home into your own personal fitness studio is effortless with these convenient transport wheels. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage...no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. Wheels at the front of the unit allows the user to move their bike around with ease, from room to room, or store it away out of sight.
|Sunny Health & Fitness E905 Magnetic Elliptical Bike||Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic E906 Elliptical Trainer||Sunny Health & Fitness E3628 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E3416 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer|
|Max User Weight||220 lbs||220 lbs||220 lbs||250 lbs|
|Stride Length||11 in||13 in||11 in||12 in|
Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
The Sunny Magnetic Elliptical Trainer provides low-impact, cardiovascular training from the comfort of home, at a reasonable price point. Built to provide a smooth upper and lower body workout without jarring impact on the knee joints, the Sunny Elliptical features large anti-slip foot platforms for stability and dynamically moving arms to engage your upper body. Thanks to a system of magnetic resistance, the Sunny Elliptical provides a smooth, flowing motion a micro-tension controller. The Sunny Elliptical also includes a static, hand pulse monitoring system that allows you to take heart rate readings as you work out. The built-in computer provides scan, time, speed, distance, calories, total distance, and pulse functions to help you track and meet your workout goals. Designed to fit easily into any corner of your home, the trainer measures 37.8 by 26.6 by 60 inches (LxWxH) and weighs a manageable 68 pounds. Offered at a fraction of the cost of most elliptical trainers, the Sunny Elliptical is a great way to get started on an effective cardiovascular program from the comfort of home.
Features and Specifications:
- Magnetic resistance with micro-tension controller
- Large anti-slip foot platforms
- Moving arms for upper body workout
- Hand pulse monitoring system
- Multi-function workout computer
- Functions: scan, time, speed, distance, calories, total distance, and pulse
- Weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Dimensions: 37.8 by 26.6 by 60 inches (LxWxH)
- Gross weight: 68 pounds
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It took me a good 90 minutes to put the Trainer together alone. There were a few times that a second set of hands would have been nice, but nothing too bad.
All the tools you need are provided. That is including several wrenches for tightening all the bolts down. They are not of great quality, but it is nice they are included. You can do the full assembly without any tools of your own. However, if you have nice quality ones, it may make the experience nicer. I just used what was in the box.
You may want a box cutter or knife as some of the items are in plastic and it would make them easier to access.
The box is quite heavy. Plan on some help getting it to it's assembly location, especially if you are changing floors.
First workout try:
I have quite a bit of experience on large gym elliptical trainers. Because of that, I feel my initial impressions were more harsh than they could have been. The device felt quite small, wobbly, jerky, and the 'pedals' seem to have a small range of motion. At an average size of 5'11" and 215 lbs, I felt kind big on it.
Given the above, I was a bit concerned I made a purchase error.
After a few workouts:
So, I think I have gotten used to it. The motion does not fall as bad as it did when I tried it the first time so either I am adapting to it or it has broken is a bit ... or maybe both.
It is easy to switch the difficulty on the fly so you can adjust as you are working out.
I like this equipment. I did not want to buy a device that cost several hundred dollars only to find that I stopped using it after a few months (or weeks), so this is my trial run.
The price was excellent for what you get and you get what you pay for.
Bottom line is, I get a good workout! What more do I need?