Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
jfit Under Desk & Stand Up Mini Elliptical/Stepper w/Adjustable Angle | The Ideal Fitness & Exercise Equipment For Home| Ideal For Men, Women, Kids & Seniors| Premium Home Gym Equipment
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ONLY UNDER DESK & STAND UP ELLIPTICAL: That's right! Our mini elliptical features a unique, smart design with adjustable angle pedals that you won't find anywhere else! This advanced feature allows for BOTH under desk AND standing up exercising as it also provides you with the perfect fit!
- HIGHLY VERSATILE & COMPACT DESIGN: This little genius fitness elliptical trainer sports a compact design that will allow you to fit it under any desk with ease and also features, unlike other competitive alternatives, a very practical top handle to allow you to move it anywhere easily AND a front handle for additional support and the capability to hold a chair with wheels.
- SUPER-QUIET: This mini elliptical/ stepper is a perfect addition to any home gym or can be the perfect solution for you who need an efficient piece of fitness equipment to stay fit as you work on your desk without disturbing anyone in the house. The large rollerblade wheels provide you with a smoother, quieter ride while this design also makes for less wear and tear and improved durability. If you are experiencing squeaks from your wheels any lubricant such as WD40 sprayed on the wheels will quickly eliminate the squeak.
- MEASURE YOUR PROGRESS: With every 2 in 1 elliptical trainer for home exercise you also get a Series 1050 Monitor that records your time, distance, speed and calories burnt! It features a very easy to use design with a turning dial for both standing and under desk exercising.
- ADJUSTABLE DIFFICULTY TO MATCH YOUR NEEDS: Whether you like going hard and really sweating it out or you like a casual work out over a longer period of time at your own comfort, we got you covered! This mini elliptical features a tension dial that can provide you with an adjustable resistance, according to what you feel like each day!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Two great machines in one. Ideal for people who are sitting a good portion of the day. Sitting for long periods of time is not the problem, it's being stationary while standing or sitting that creates problems. The mini elliptical will fit comfortably under a desk and you can get your legs moving while typing, talking on the phone, or reading. Want to turn up the workout while on break, switch into stand up mode, add some arm weights and burn even more calories. Burns up to 300 calories while sitting and even more while standing. Converts easily from stand up to sit down mode. Easy to move with a top handle, a front handle and rear wheels.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-3 of 163 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a side-note observation... I don't know why someone hasn't come up with a decent stepper for under-desk use. There are stepper devices, but they are cheaply made and you'd do just as well saving your money with those and tapping your feet. Our office was hopeful this would be a good solution, but it looks like we'll have to keep searching. Please, if anyone else has a suggestion, I'd love to hear it. Thanks in advance!
Winding down this review, I would offer that this is a very nice device. Assembly was easy. Nice aesthetics. It's strong, stable and sturdy with wide peddles that will accommodate even large-footed persons (like myself). Easy to mount and use. No complaints for general function overall. Everything worked as described and they even included a small bottle of lubricating oil to keep it in shape. I gave three (strong) stars for a few, specific reasons (but quality build-wise, it is close to 5 stars). Ours arrived with light scuffs and evidence of sticker residue, which makes me think we did not receive an entirely new item... There was also a bit of squeaking, which I assume the oil was for, but it wasn't readily clear where to lubricate the device to alleviate that issue. Since we were returning it, we didn't open or use the oil.
The tensioner knob was a little confusing as it was difficult to tell (despite the label) which direction was providing more tension. The effect was marginal in our test, so it almost appeared more of a gimmicky item... After several turns twisting, it eventually did seem to increase tension, so it works (I think), but it wasn't what I would have expected. Part of me thinks this may add to the possibility that we received a used device that was perhaps returned for slight defects. I'd be curious to know if other people had the same experience. Another negative (depending on your perspective) is that it is heavy, which isn't terrible if you don't plan to move it around much. We were alternating between two work areas (a sitting desk, and a nearby standing desk).
All things considered, everything still worked well. Despite the machines minor hang-ups, it's really a decent product overall. This would be a great option if you just want to have a quality exercise option (beyond a simple peddler) while sitting, watching TV or something like that (though it is, admittedly, a lot more expensive than one of those basic twenty dollar peddlers. Both the sit-down and stand-up modes work well enough. Mechanically, great... but practically, not so great for an office solution (at least not our office with standard-sized (even larger) office desks. Still a good device overall.
So... to conclude, would I recommend it? Meh... yeah, I suppose. It's a decent piece of equipment. For the right customer this would probably be close to perfect. I suppose, given the quality of materials used in the build, that probably warrants the higher price, but it does seem a little over-priced considering the negatives we encountered (however minor). I just wanted to list everything I could think of from our experience. The item was handled perfectly by Amazon and arrived on time in perfect condition (well-protected in box). Instructions included were easy to follow (for the most part) and all tools required to assemble are included, which was very nice to see. We wound up with 2 extra washers that were not addressed in the instructions, so I'm not certain if those are deliberate extra pieces or if the instructions were missing something, or if this is because we received a pre-opened item. In any case, they don't hamper the operation of the product or its safe use at all. In fact, the assembly process is actually intuitive enough that you probably could do it without the instructions.
Hope that helps somebody in their purchase decision. Good luck and good health!
I had no problems putting it together. Just realize they have it partially assembled for convenience, but the base piece does come positioned in its final position. Remove the screws so you can get the cardboard out, then flip it. If you look at the pictures, it will make sense.
Update: I just purchased a second one so I have could have one at both work and home. They included a small bottle of lube in the second which I assume is to cut down on some noise complaints. I had to give my first one a squirt of WD-40, but haven't had to touch it since. The same was true with the second one, and again, just a squirt took care of it.
I only have three negative notes:
1 - One arrived missing a screw/washer and unfortunately Amazon can not just send the replacement part so I have to return the whole item.
2 - You will want to preemptively use a spray on lubricant on the track where the wheels roll. This eliminates a bit of a squeaking noise. And I'm glad it doesn't come pre-lubricated as it would make the small bit of assembly very awkward.
3- The info display is difficult to read when it's under the desk/un-lit/at an awkward angle. Also, you need to reset it each day to get a daily tally.. But I've found I don't really care how much I've done as what I'm really focused on is work.
I will update with feedback from my employees, I expect we will have 8 people using them by the end. A few folks find it difficult to concentrate while using the equipment so they have passed on getting one - something to consider before you buy.
I personally have found it's so great to use, medically my blood sugar is not just under control but my medication is being lowered because I don't need as much now that I'm burning energy constantly. I think it's a great piece of exercise equipment, I think it's so easy to use and the price makes it totally affordable.