jfit Under Desk & Stand Up Mini Elliptical/Stepper w/Adjustable Angle | The Ideal Fitness & Exercise Equipment For Home| Ideal For Men, Women, Kids & Seniors| Premium Home Gym Equipment
|Price:||$139.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ONLY UNDER DESK & STAND UP ELLIPTICAL: That's right! Our mini elliptical features a unique, smart design with adjustable angle pedals that you won't find anywhere else! This advanced feature allows for BOTH under desk AND standing up exercising as it also provides you with the perfect fit!
- HIGHLY VERSATILE & COMPACT DESIGN: This little genius fitness elliptical trainer sports a compact design that will allow you to fit it under any desk with ease and also features, unlike other competitive alternatives, a very practical top handle to allow you to move it anywhere easily AND a front handle for additional support and the capability to hold a chair with wheels.
- SUPER-QUIET: This mini elliptical/ stepper is a perfect addition to any home gym or can be the perfect solution for you who need an efficient piece of fitness equipment to stay fit as you work on your desk without disturbing anyone in the house. The large rollerblade wheels provide you with a smoother, quieter ride while this design also makes for less wear and tear and improved durability. If you are experiencing squeaks from your wheels any lubricant such as WD40 sprayed on the wheels will quickly eliminate the squeak.
- MEASURE YOUR PROGRESS: With every 2 in 1 elliptical trainer for home exercise you also get a Series 1050 Monitor that records your time, distance, speed and calories burnt! It features a very easy to use design with a turning dial for both standing and under desk exercising.
- ADJUSTABLE DIFFICULTY TO MATCH YOUR NEEDS: Whether you like going hard and really sweating it out or you like a casual work out over a longer period of time at your own comfort, we got you covered! This mini elliptical features a tension dial that can provide you with an adjustable resistance, according to what you feel like each day!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Two great machines in one. Ideal for people who are sitting a good portion of the day. Sitting for long periods of time is not the problem, it's being stationary while standing or sitting that creates problems. The mini elliptical will fit comfortably under a desk and you can get your legs moving while typing, talking on the phone, or reading. Want to turn up the workout while on break, switch into stand up mode, add some arm weights and burn even more calories. Burns up to 300 calories while sitting and even more while standing. Converts easily from stand up to sit down mode. Easy to move with a top handle, a front handle and rear wheels.
Top Customer Reviews
I would not use this as an alternative to an elliptical for those who are not planning on using this under a desk. The stride is rather short, which is part of what makes it perfect for under-desk use. I also love how you can adjust the height of the pedals. I'm 5'2 and I have the pedals set on the highest setting. A taller person might want them lowered. It's great that it can accommodate different heights.
There have been negative reviews about this item squeaking. I did have this problem at first. The roller-skate wheels that the pedals move on are the cause. I put a little bit of oil on them and the squeaking is gone!
I saw an advertisement for a "Cubii" uner-desk elliptical, but it was over $300. I came to Amazon to look for an alternative and stumbled upon the j/fit for less than half the price. There were other, cheaper, mini ellipticals, but this is the only one that seemed really sturdy and had the adjustable height.
I only have three negative notes:
1 - One arrived missing a screw/washer and unfortunately Amazon can not just send the replacement part so I have to return the whole item.
2 - You will want to preemptively use a spray on lubricant on the track where the wheels roll. This eliminates a bit of a squeaking noise. And I'm glad it doesn't come pre-lubricated as it would make the small bit of assembly very awkward.
3- The info display is difficult to read when it's under the desk/un-lit/at an awkward angle. Also, you need to reset it each day to get a daily tally.. But I've found I don't really care how much I've done as what I'm really focused on is work.
I will update with feedback from my employees, I expect we will have 8 people using them by the end. A few folks find it difficult to concentrate while using the equipment so they have passed on getting one - something to consider before you buy.
I personally have found it's so great to use, medically my blood sugar is not just under control but my medication is being lowered because I don't need as much now that I'm burning energy constantly. I think it's a great piece of exercise equipment, I think it's so easy to use and the price makes it totally affordable.
I had no problems putting it together. Just realize they have it partially assembled for convenience, but the base piece does come positioned in its final position. Remove the screws so you can get the cardboard out, then flip it. If you look at the pictures, it will make sense.
Update: I just purchased a second one so I have could have one at both work and home. They included a small bottle of lube in the second which I assume is to cut down on some noise complaints. I had to give my first one a squirt of WD-40, but haven't had to touch it since. The same was true with the second one, and again, just a squirt took care of it.