Ello Elsie BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle, 22 oz
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fun and stylish take on the classic milk jar
- Clean tasting glass is the perfect vessel for water
- Great for home, work or on the go
- Leak-proof silicone stopper make is easy to open and seal this bottle
- BPA, phthalates, PVC, lead and cadmium free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 9 x 2.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.95 pounds|
The Ello Elsie 20-ounce glass water bottle is a fun and stylish take on the classic milk jar! this bottle looks and works great on a table at home, on the treadmill at the gym, next to your Towel on a sandy Beach, at your desk at work or in your cup holder while you are on the go. The leak-proof Silicone stopper make is easy to open and seal this bottle. Ice cubes can easily fit in the mouth of this water bottle which has been designed to provide the perfect drip-free sip whenever you need it. For your enjoyment, this water bottle has been enhanced with clean tasting glass, making it the perfect vessel for water. Ello glass bottles preserve the taste and temperature of your favorite beverage to provide you with the luxurious experience you deserve. This bottle is easily cleaned in a dishwasher and is BPA, Phthalates, PVC, lead and cadmium free for your safety. Do not freeze this product or use it in the microwave. Ello is dedicated to creating stylish drink ware that provide our customers with the perfect pick-me-up to brighten up their day.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Looks cool and pour isn't too bad. I'm still able to drink by waterfalling the water into my mouth without issues. I don't like lipping the glass because = more bacteria. Not too into cleaning my water bottle too much.
Any ways that's my review so far. I'll update it some more if something else comes up.
hope this helps
- It's pretty cute!
- It looks fragile but it's stronger than it looks.
- It's thick enough to keep water cool for a while.
- It doesn't work for warm/hot drinks.
- It doesn't keep water cool for more than 2.5 hours.
- It's thin enough to create such bad condensation that it feels almost as though it's open.
The down side is that it's hard to clean inside the groove of the lid. I can transfer unpleasant odors to the lip of the bottle. I've even tried cleaning it with vinegar, and now my water smells like vinegar.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The flange catches on stuff and pops the lid off.Read more