|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 5.7 x 11.4 inches|
|Item model number||E1326|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||E1326|
|National Stock Number||8040-00-053-8452|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Elmer's Glue-All Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue, Extra Strong, 1 Gallon, 1 Count - Great For Making Slime
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bonds to paper, fabric, wood, ceramics, leather, and more
- Safe, non-toxic, and quick-drying formula
- Perfect for crafts, repairs, and projects
- Ideal for use in the kitchen, workshop, den, and garage
- Great for creating slime at home or in the classroom!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Bonds to paper, ceramics, leather, fabric, wood, and more
- Use to make slime at home or in the classroom
- Certified non-toxic formula
- Fast-drying; clear when dry
- Designed for crafts, light repairs, and school projects
- Perfect for the kitchen, workshop, garage, and den
Elmer's Glue-All Multi-Purpose Glue
Great for Homemade Slime, Repairs & Craft Projects!
Make repairs, create crafts, and finish school assignments with the strong bond of Elmer's Glue-All. Featuring a non-toxic and quick-drying formula, this multi-purpose glue bonds strongly to a variety of different materials, including paper, ceramics, leather, fabric, wood, and more. Strong bonding makes this glue ideal for household repairs, craft and school projects, and workshop applications. What's more, the classic white glue look is ideal for making glue slime so you enjoy hours of family-friendly fun.
What's in the Box:
- 1 gallon of Elmer's Extra Strength Glue-All Multi-Purpose Glue
Recipe: Elmer's Jumbo Colored Slime
- (3) 4 fl. oz. bottles Elmer's Glue-All Glue.
- 1-1/2 tbsp baking soda.
- 3 tbsp contact lens solution.
- Food coloring (your choice).
Glue Slime Ingredients
Fast Drying Formula for Rapid Results
Glue on items quickly with Elmer's Extra Strong Glue-All Multi-Purpose Glue. The Elmer's Glue-All formula is fast-drying and perfect for crafts, projects, and light repairs in the den, kitchen, garage, and workshop.
Extra Strong for Better Bonding
Elmer's Extra Strong Glue-All Multi-Purpose Glue features an improved formula that creates stronger bonds on a wide range of materials. Get reliable results with Elmer's Glue-All.
Make Glue Slime!
Enjoy hours of family or classroom fun by using Elmer's Glue-All Glue to make homemade slime. Simply mix Elmer's glue with common ingredients including contact lens solution, baking soda, and food coloring (for colored slime). But don't let kids do it alone - adult supervision is required.
Create, Build and Learn with Elmer’s
For more than 65 years, Elmer’s products have been the perfect choice for inspiration and convenience. With a full range of art, craft, repair, school, and office products for both children and adults, Elmer’s keeps you prepared for almost any project.
Permanently attach items to paper, fabric, wood, ceramics, leather, and more with the non-toxic adhesive of Elmer's Extra Strong Glue-All Multi-Purpose Glue. Ideal for household jobs, crafts, and school projects, Elmer's Glue-All bonds strongly and dries quickly, and can handle kitchen repairs, workshop and garage work, and other demanding applications. You can also use your liquid glue to create glue slime!
Top customer reviews
Well, that is pretty easy to figure out once you try out both the products for hand-made slime. Glue-all makes a thicker consistency for slime, when school glue makes a stretchy, milky, more jiggly slime. I prefer school glue for FLOAM and glue-all for fluffy, thick slimes. Totally recommend this product!