|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 5.9 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||E340|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||E340|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Subscribe and Save:
One Time Purchase:
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Elmer's Liquid School Glue, Washable, 1 Gallon, 1 Count
|You Save:||$4.74 (25%)|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make slime and bond materials like paper, wood, fabric and ceramics
- Safe, washable, and non-toxic
- No-run formula is adjustable before setting
- The #1 teacher brand, it's ideal for arts, crafts, and school projects
- Smooth, classic white glue formula is perfect for making slime at home or in the classroom!
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Perfect for paper, wood, fabric, ceramics, and more
- Use to make slime at home or in the classroom
- Formulated to be washable and non-toxic
- No-run formula easy for kids to use
- Can be adjusted before setting
- Great for home and school use
Elmer's White Washable School Glue
Great for Homemade Slime & Craft Projects!
Kids can create one-of-a-kind slime and assemble arts, crafts, and projects with Elmer's School Glue. This washable glue provides a fun way to bond together materials like paper, wood, fabric, and ceramics. The non-runny and washable formula is easy for children to use and is easy to clean up. Featuring a classic white glue formula, it’s ideal for making homemade slime. Learn how to make slime with glue below!
What's in the Box:
- 1 gallon of Elmer's White School Glue
Recipe: Elmer's Jumbo Colored Slime
- (3) 4 fl. oz. bottles Elmer's White School Glue.
- 1-1/2 tbsp baking soda.
- 3 tbsp contact lens solution.
- Food coloring (your choice).
Glue Slime Ingredients
Mix Glue & Baking Soda
Add Color & Contact Fluid
Remove & Knead
Fast Drying Formula for Rapid Results
Children can glue on items quickly with Elmer's Washable School Glue. Designed with a non-runny formula, Elmer's School Glue dries quickly and is adjustable before setting. Save time and reduce mess with Elmer's School Glue.
Washable for Easy Clean Up
Created with parents and teachers in mind, Elmer's School Glue is non-toxic and washable. Elmer's School Glue cleans easily off of hands and out of clothes for safe and fun gluing.
Create, Build and Learn with Elmer’s
For more than 65 years, Elmer's products have been the perfect choice for inspiration and convenience. With a full range of art, craft, repair, school, and office products for both children and adults, Elmer's keeps you prepared for almost any project.
Attach items to paper, wood, cloth, pottery, and more with the non-toxic adhesive of Elmer's Washable School Glue. Specially formulated to be washable and easy to use, Elmer's School Glue perfect for school projects and home arts and crafts. Elmer’s School Glue is adjustable before setting and does not run, delivering reliable results with every use. You can also use your liquid glue to create glue slime!
Top Customer Reviews
Well, that is pretty easy to figure out once you try out both the products for hand-made slime. Glue-all makes a thicker consistency for slime, when school glue makes a stretchy, milky, more jiggly slime. I prefer school glue for FLOAM and glue-all for fluffy, thick slimes. Totally recommend this product!
The product itself worked exactly how we wanted (for slime of course), and was way cheaper than buying a bunch of individual bottles.