Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Elmer's Painters Opaque Paint Marker, Fine Point, Neon Brights, 1-Pack of 5
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.62 (51%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vibrant acrylic paint is perfect for rock painting and permanent on wood, plastic, clay, glass, fabric and more
- Paint has a shimmering opaque sheen
- Quick-drying, acid-free and non-toxic paint pens
- Medium point creates strong yet accurate marks; shake and push down nib to activate
- Includes: Aqua, Lime, Yellow, Orange and Pink paint markers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Nontoxic, permanent, and streak-free acrylic paint
- Vibrant opaque neon colors
- Paint on almost any surface
- Fast drying and easy to use
- Nontoxic and acid-free
Painters Neon Bright Opaque Paint Markers, Medium
Add vibrant color to almost any surface with Elmer's Painters Neon Bright Opaque Paint Markers. These nontoxic, acid-free markers are easy to use and don't require brushes or mixing. Simply shake the marker and press down on the nip to make the paint flow smoothly. With their bold neon paint colors, these markers make decorating easy and fun. Great for decorating and personalizing your belongings, these markers come in five vibrant colors: neon pink, orange, yellow, lime, and blue.
What's in the Box:
- Five medium Elmer’s Painters Neon Bright Opaque Paint Markers
Acrylic Paint Works on Most Surfaces
Filled with permanent acrylic paint, Elmer's Painters Neon Bright Opaque Paint Markers are perfect for paper, wood, ceramic, fabric, metal, plastic, foam board, glass, and more. The markers are specially formulated to be streak-free and opaque for great results on almost all surfaces. They come in bold, bright, and vibrant colors that show up clearly on both light and dark surfaces.
Easy-to-Use Design Makes Painting Simple
Elmer's Painters Neon Bright Opaque Paint Markers provide all the fun of painting without the hassle. To use, just shake the marker and press down on the nib to start the flow of paint; there's no mess to clean and no mixing required.
Create, Build and Learn with Elmer's
For more than 65 years, Elmer’s products have been the perfect choice for inspiration and convenience. With a full range of art, craft, repair, school, and office products for both children and adults, Elmer’s keeps you prepared for almost any project.
Personalize virtually any surface and create vividly painted rocks with brilliant opaque-acrylic Elmer’s Painters Paint Markers. Activating with a simple shake, just push down on the medium-nib for effortless marks that are permanent on most surfaces including wood, ceramic, glass, fabric and more. Permanent, quick-drying and streak-free, these paint markers are great for painting rocks, crafting, window art and more. Each paint pen uses acid-free, non-toxic paint that’s ideal for almost every project.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall I've been quite disappointed with all Elmer's Paint Markers I have purchased, including these ELMERS Painters Acrylic Medium Tip Paint Markers, Eastern Empire Colors, Set of 5 (7528) and these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001KZH28W/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_2. I will stick with the best paint markers I have ever owned, these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ANVDMU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The only reasons I purchased Elmer's were: 1) the Uni-Posca are not available in as many colors or finishes (no opaque or neon); 2) I thought I could trust an Elmer's product.
These were certainly not worth the price, and I wish that I had returned them. These may have gotten 3 stars from me if they'd been about 1/4 of the price; however, they would never get more than 3 even if they were free.
I use these to mark my queen bees so that they are easier to find when I am working in the beehive. I work the tip before touching the queen's back so its has a nice glob of paint on the ready.
Would buy again.
The paint doesn't flow very smoothly, they start with a glob then smooth out. I've learned to start on scratch paper before actually painting anything.
They don't have a long shelf life. If you use them then leave them in a drawer for a month there's a 75% chance they'll work, at 6 months that's down to a 25% chance they'll work.