- Series: Artist-in-residence series
- Paperback: 38 pages
- Publisher: Annie's Attic Press (1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1879409496
- ISBN-13: 978-1879409491
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,463,144 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Elmore method: Crochet faster, easier & cheaper (Artist-in-residence series) Paperback – 1991
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
Which is about what it's worth.
$65.99 ??? $200-300 ...Whoa ! it is DEFINITELY not worth that. It has a few tips, and techniques,
that if you crochet, you have heard of, probably have run into and you can even find some for Free on the net.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you already crochet then you may not like it, if you are new then you won't know the difference. It is just learning to crochet using some slight differences, although his... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Lara Buser