Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on December 9, 2015
We bought 3 books for the kids (2 and 4) and this is the one we have all liked best. Dreidel is the best part of Hanukkah and it explains it simply. I like having multiple books, so that others can focus on other aspects of the holiday - candle lighting, etc. I would definitely recommend that this be one of your collection.
on December 4, 2016
This is a really cute, nice quality book, but doesn't even mention that Hanukkah is a Jewish holiday or why we celebrate it, or what the miracle was. I think that would've been nice, seriously!!
Such a cute book. The girls loved it
on May 1, 2017
A gift for a child that I worked with
on September 1, 2017
This was one of several Hanukkah books that I bought for my 4 year old granddaughter. They were perfect for her.
on April 20, 2017
good
on January 19, 2017
HUGE hit
on January 24, 2014
My 16 month old daughter is obsessed with Elmo, and we celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas so this was a nice little board book for her. The story is cute and the pictures are nice -- nothing extraordinary, and it does get old for an adult to read over and over -- but a nice introduction to some holiday traditions. Plus, you can never go wrong with Elmo! My daughter is still making us read this to her daily even though it is the end of January!
on January 4, 2015
This little book is the cutest thing. It tells a nice story, and keeps in the way of the holiday. It was enjoyable to read aloud and just all around a very sweet book.
on January 11, 2013
Our 2 1/2 year old son has just started to understand the meaning of the holidays this year. He loves this book. It covers all of the important aspects of Hanukkah (or, at least the ones that he understands)- the food, the presents, the dreidel, and family time.