Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elmo's World: What Makes You Happy?
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 10, 2007
If you own Elmo's world "singing and drawing," don't bother ordering this one. It is pretty much the same video!
on October 14, 2008
This disc has 3 Elmo's World episodes on it: Friends, Singing & Dancing.

Friends - Emphasizes the importance of sharing and taking turns. Also features many of the Sesame Street characters bursting through Elmo's door at the beginning because they are "Elmo's friends." Kristen Chenowith (from Pushing Daisies) is also in this one as Miss Noodle, Mr. Noodle's sister. They learn to share and take turns on a swing.

Singing - This one was my son's least favorite. There is a muppet opera singer that really freaked him out. Everytime she showed up and started her high-pitched singing he shouted "No!" "No!" and made me skip ahead. It got to the point where he wouldn't watch this one at all.

Dancing - Elmo learns about all different kinds of dancing: tap, the Hokey Pokey, and his favorite, the Twirl Around and Fall Down Dance. (Now my son's favorite too.)
on October 14, 2013
Excellent product, price and have zero complaints. These have been a life saver for long car rides. Daughter loves mimicking both Elmo and the children on the series. You cannot go wrong. This is one of the few DVD's out there that I'm not worried about subliminal messaging or being weird like 1/2 of the cartoons out there are. Very pleased w/every aspect of this purchase. Quality was impeccable as well. I'd have never guessed it was used.
on November 9, 2008
We feel cheated by this Elmo DVD. Some of the episodes are from the same episodes of the Singing And Drawing DVD. I wish they had never done this. If this DVD is sold as "The Best of Elmo" we would accept that. However, it is sold as a totally new DVD. When you sell a new DVD, it is not cool to mix in old material. What value does that teach our kids? Very disappointed!
on June 4, 2012
My daughter LOVEs Elmo and this DVD was no exception. It was very entertaining and kept her interest all the way through. the 1st time we played it, she seemed a bit un-interested but by the 2nd time, she was wiggling in her car seat to the cute songs.
on January 7, 2010
My niece loves this dvd, she can watch it over and over again without getting bored. shipping wasnt so fast but the dvd is awesome.
on December 16, 2008
This is one of my son's favorite Elmo DVDs. The first segment, Friends, is great, because all the Sesame Street characters are involved and that always made him very excited to see Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe, etc. I like the Singing and Dancing segments because of the variety of music your child is exposed to. The only thing I find slightly irritating is the opera singer teaching Elmo how to sing opera. It's a little annoying if you're doing something else and it's "background" noise. But that's far outweighed by the overall quality and content of the DVD.
on January 4, 2010
My 26-month-old daughter has had this video for over a year now, and is still not bored with it.
The title makes it sound less interesting than it actually is -- it should be called "Friends, Singing and Dancing". (There's one section about each.)
As a former Special Ed teacher, I particularly like the fact that the "friends" section features some special-needs kids, but not in a patronizing way. They're just friends, like anybody else.
The singing and dancing parts are great, too -- you'll love Elmo doing the hula!
on March 25, 2008
I have been trying to teach my daughter that it's okay to play in her room with out mommy, i bought this dvd hoping that it would be fun for her to play in her room and have all the music and dancing, SHE LOVES ELMO, every morning and every night when we get home it's all about elmo...18 months old and only wants to watch elmo.....i would recommend this to anyone with small children who love to sing and dance.
on February 20, 2008
My 20 month old son cannot get enough of Elmo. Nothing else on T.V. holds his attention, not even Sesame Street until, of course, Elmo's World turns on. He has watched this DVD a few dozen times and does not get sick of it. I am sick of it though so I will buy him a couple more Elmo's World DVD's!