|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$51.15 - $57.94 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 91% Polyester , 6% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Hand Wash
- UK sized bra with seam-free cups for a smooth appearance and to prevent chafing
- Flexible wire allows for added comfort without compromising on support or shape
- Drop cup with a full circle sling makes for easy access, added support and preserves mum's modesty
- Powernet back and banded frame for support along with leotard back for sleeker styling
- No-slip comfort support shoulder straps
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
An amazing nursing bra designed to make sure new mums have plenty of support. The underwired smoothing bra features a drop cup and full circle sling with matte simplex fabric for hold and comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L4AKFNW
- Item model number: EL3912
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
In the category of Nursing Bra:Small Band, Large Cup, there are not many entrants. I'm guessing in the general category of Nursing Bra, this isn't a top contender. However, in this more limited category, this may be one of your best bets My original purchase was at a store where I tried on pretty much every contestant. I was happy enough with this bra to restock online this round.
-The design allows one cup size to flex into several sizes and still provide support, a useful trait in this time of life.
-The nursing flap clasp often requires two hands. It's a little stiff at first, but even when it softens, the design is just tough to do with one hand.
-The inner lining of the cups gets bunched easily. This actually makes the clasp issue less annoying, since the second hand is often required to rearrange the lining.
-The inner edges of the cups (the lining and covering) can be bumpy, which shows through some shirts.
This is my 3rd baby and I had yet to find a nursing bra that worked for me. I've been using these bras daily for the last 4+ months since baby arrived. I have noted the issues with bunching as a couple people have suggested, but do not find it annoying enough to mark down the rating of the bra in itself. I simply smooth out the under-fabric before I re-clasp the bra after nursing.
I can undo the clasps with one hand no problem. I do, however, need both hands to put them back together. I don't care, though, because all the other nursing bras I have tried, the clasp could not hold the weight of my breast without popping. Especially when my milk came in.
I am absolutely pleased with the functionality, durability and support these bras give. I quite literally was back in my Cacique bras within 2 weeks after my older two kids were born because the nursing bras I had found at a "better" price looked awful underneath nicer clothing. I would not leave the house wearing them. These support as well as my Cacique do. The straps are very adjustible and there are 4 sets of hooks for the best around fit.
Over all this is THE BEST nursing bra I have found.Read more ›
1. It separates the breasts. G-cup breasts are just too big to have floating around in a sub-standard bra. The construction of this bra is very solid. The under-wire does make it less comfortable than bras without an under-wire, but I just can't wear anything without one. My breasts look better with more support, and it helps my posture, which other large-busted ladies will know is a plus. I look much better post-delivery in this bra than the others which don't support me properly.
2. As you can see in the picture, part of the cup stays on/around your breast when you lower the flap for nursing. For me, this has been a major plus. Cups that come all the way off generally mean I need two hands to wrangle a giant breast back into the cup and clip it back into place, then I have to rearrange my breast inside the cup. This keeps the bra in place, offers a little more modesty, and just makes me feel more comfortable.
1. The under-wire becomes painful by the day's end. Again, I just cannot wear a bra without an under-wire, so I deal with it. I can't think of another bra that would be able to support my breasts and not bother my ribs by the end of the day. I'm guessing my breasts weigh at least 5 lbs each, so I just have to expect this.
2. The clips for the nursing flap are pretty super-duty, not as easy as other nursing bras I have. It's easier to unclip (one-handed) than it is to clip it back up (need two hands, or super strong fingers). Again, this is something I don't mind. The good construction of the bra makes up for the inconvenience.
I'm still shopping for bras to add to my collection, but this is my go-to, day-to-day bra.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This bra was very comfortable and size was as expected for band and cup size. The hooks were difficult to latch and unlatch, as others have said. Read morePublished 51 minutes ago by E. Russell
Let me start out by s saying this is a fantastic nursing bra. However, the first time I wore the bra, the clip that releases the front for nursing broke. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by JeanB
I'm on my third child that I'm breastfeeding. This has been the best bra. I was able to use it for my second and now my third child is 2 months old and I finally had to buy a... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Stacy
For those with a larger bust, this is the most supportive nursing bra I found. The downsides: the clasp can be difficult to open with one hand and it gives you somewhat of a... Read morePublished 10 days ago by mjp
The bra is true to size and comfortable to wear. (As comfortable as a bra can be!) The nursing clips are easy to use one-handed. Read morePublished 14 days ago by ALeeS