|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$22.43 - $65.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Includes: Fourth Doctor Who Scarf
- Available in 6 Foot and 12 Foot Lengths
- 100% polyester
- The Perfect Accessory for Your Costume
- This is an officially licensed Doctor Who (TM) product
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009GHNAS2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This thing is perfect. I am now content!
...except...where to find K-9...
P.S. for anyone who's wondering this IS an officially licensed Doctor Who product. :-)
also great for tucking into the front of your jacket so the tails don't swish about and get dirty. very comfy, and not very itchy at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is EXACTLY what I wanted it to be. It's the perfect length, it's not itchy and it actually insulates enough to be viable for the standard purposes of a scarf.Published 3 days ago by Vera Wylde
So exciting to be able to wear the Doctor's scarf! Quality is amazing, length is perfect. Makes all my nerdy friends jealous.Published 24 days ago by M Cartagena
Good material, not as long as he wanted but still a great fit for the price.Published 25 days ago by Jenna
My daughter loved it- good color and works as an every day accessory. The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 is I prefer better quality material for my scarves. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Michelle
Great gift, the extra length was nice, but would have liked it even longer.Published 1 month ago by Sscott
As a fan of the Tom Baker years this is a nice piece of memorabilia. It looks nice, and while not knitted, it still looks like the original. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Glen T