Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Elton John - One Night Only: The Greatest Hits Live at Madison Square Garden
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Funeral For A Friend (Love Lies Bleeding) 2. Candle In The Wind 3. Bennie And The Jets 4. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (w/Billy Joel) 5. Someone Saved My Life Tonight 6. Little Jeannie 7. Philadelphia Freedom 8. Tiny Dancer 9. Can You Feel The Love Tonight? 10. Daniel 11. Rocket Man 12. Club At The End Of The Street 13. Blue Eyes 14. I Guess That's Why They Call It The bBues (w/Mary J. Blige) 15. The One 16. I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That 17. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word 18. Sacrifice 19. Come Together 20. Your Song (w/Ronan Keating) 21. Sad Songs (Say So Much) (w/Bryan Adams) 22. I'm Still Standing 23. Crocodile Rock 24. Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) (w/Anastacia) 25. The Bitch Is Back 26. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me 27. Don't Go Breaking My Heart (w/Kiki Dee)
Aditional Bonus Music video:
I Want Love
- Aspect Ratio : 1.78:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated NR (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.53 inches; 4 Ounces
- Director : David Mallet
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Anamorphic, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC
- Run time : 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Release date : December 11, 2001
- Actors : Elton John, Bryan Adams, Anastacia, Guy Babylon, Bob Birch
- Producers : Derek MacKillop, Ken Ehrlich, Lisa Geers
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS 5.1)
- Studio : Umvd Labels
- ASIN : B00005RIIP
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,335 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
pure Elton John, in DTS Glory. If you are not an Elton John fan, but you
grew up hearing his songs (70's, 80's, 90's), you will know every single
song on this DVD.
I hold highly only a few DVD's, having been a teenager in the 70's
born at the end of the Baby Boom. If you have some of these, then I can tell you it is of the same quality, only honestly the sound is higher quality as is the video at 16:9 Wide Screen.:
Fleetwood Max - The Dance
Styx - Back to Paradise.
ELO - Zoom Tour Live
Pink Floyd - The Pulse
I note that some other reviewers have made negative comments about the duets; don't let them put you off this disc. Yes, perhaps it might have been more a "pure" EJ show without them, but take my advice, take the duets on their own merits (especially the electric performance from Anastacie), and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
(One further note: the Dolby 5.1 mix is dynamite.)