|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
|Processor||Core i7 6700HQ|
|RAM||16 GB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||256 GB flash_memory_solid_state|
|Graphics Coprocessor||geforce gtx 970m|
Eluktronics 15.6" Gaming Laptop PC (Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad Core, Windows 10, 3GB 970M GTX GDDR5 Graphics, Full HD IPS Anti-Glare Display, 256GB Eluktro Pro Performance SSD, 16GB DDR4 RAM)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6700HQ (2.6GHz/3.5GHz) Quad Core Processor, Genuine Windows 10 64-Bit
- 3GB GDDR5 VRAM Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M Graphics; 16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM (2 Dimm)
- 15.6-inch Full HD LED IPS Anti-Glare 16:9 Panel, 3.5mm Display (1920 x 1080); HDMI®, 2 Mini DisplayPorts
- 256GB Pro Performance (SSD) Solid State SATA III; Intel® Wireless-AC 8260 + Bluetooth + WiDi Support
- Full Size White LED Backlit Keyboard, HD Webcam, Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5, Gigabit LAN, 1 Year Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Eluktronics P650HP6 VR Ready Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Windows 10 Home 6GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 15.6? Full HD IPS 512GB Performance SSD 16GB DDR4 RAM
Latest Eluktronics P650HP6 15.6" FHD 1080p IPS Graphic Design Laptop PC - Intel i7-7700HQ Quad Core Windows 10 Home 6GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 VR Ready 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD 16GB DDR4 RAM
Dell Inspiron Gaming Laptop - 15.6" Full HD, Core i7- 7700HQ, 8 GB RAM, 1000 GB HDD + 128GB SSD, GTX 1050, Metal Chassis - i5577-7359BLK-PUS
Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U, GeForce MX150, 8GB RAM Memory, 256GB SSD, E5-576G-81GD
Eluktronics N850HP6 Pro-X Premium Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Windows 10 Home 6GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 15.6” Full HD IPS Display 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 16GB DDR4 RAM
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|RAM Size||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||8 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel®||Intel®||Intel||Intel||Intel®|
|Processor Speed||—||2.8 GHz||2.8 GHz||3.8 GHz||1.8 GHz||2.8 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||—||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080|
|Screen Size||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in|
|Hard-Drive Size||256 GB||512 GB||256 GB||1,000 GB||—||256 GB|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||—||15.7 x 10.43 x 0.99 in||10.2 x 15.02 x 1.19 in||—|
|Item Weight||—||—||—||5.66 lbs||5.27 lbs||—|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home 64-Bit||Windows 10 Home 64-Bit||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home 64-Bit|
|RAM Type||—||DDR4 SDRAM||—||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
Eluktronics Inc is proud to offer a premium gaming notebook packed with pure performance options as a standard. This PC offers near equal performance to a gaming desktop with just as many ports, yet packed in an incredibly thin design. NVIDIA Maxwell™ graphics delivers faster, smoother gameplay and renderings with ease. Many PC manufacturers have taken a step back year after year to offer a cheaper product. Running an operating system off of a 5400RPM conventional hard drive with a Core i7 processor is the equivalent of installing a 4-cylinder engine in an exotic sports car. Eluktronics purchases premium components in bulk to provide a quality product without breaking the bank. Let's change the game, literally!
Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 64-Bit
Processor: Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad Core (2.6-3.5GHz TurboBoost, 6MB L3 Cache)
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM (2 Dimm)
Display: 15.6" FULL HD IPS Anti-Glare Display (1920 x 1080)
Graphics: 3GB GDDR5 VRAM NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 970M
Storage: 256GB Eluktro Pro Performance Flash SSD SATA III
Premium quality MLC NAND solid state drive!
Expandability: 1 x 2.5" 7mm bay, 2 x adjustable M.2 SSD slots (1 PCIe), 2 x empty RAM dimm slots
Wireless: Intel® Dual-Band AC 8260 [2x2] + Bluetooth 4.0
Keyboard: Premium Full-size LED Backlit Keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad
Webcam: 2.0M Full HD Webcam and Array Mic
Ports: 4 USB 3.0 Ports, HDMI, 2 Mini DisplayPorts, Gigabit Ethernet, 1 S/PDIF, 1 Headphone jack, 1 Microphone jack, 6-in-1 SD Card Reader
Security: Fingerprint Reader, TPM 2.0
Audio: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5 with Onkyo Speakers
Power: 180 Watt AC Adapter
Battery: 4-Cell 60Wh
Finish: Al-alloy brushed
Warranty: One Year Eluktronics
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I usually go through a laptop every two years, but I look forward to keeping this for long past that. Clevo puts out solid barebones kits, and Eluktronics has placed minimal branding on it. It looks more like a Thinkpad than a gaming laptop, The metal chassis feels extremely solid and thus far has remained cool even while gaming. The fans are louder than my old G55, but the gtx 970m is in an entirely different class than the gtx 660m.
It can definitely handle games without any problems though. So far I've played Crysis 3, Skyrim, the Witcher 2, Final Fantasy XIV, and Mass Effect 3 on it at max settings without any slowdowns. Usually averaging between 60-70 fps without tinkering with drivers, though the GTX 970m can be overclocked.
Overall I would highly recommend this laptop and Eluktronics. Eluktronics has extremely fast shipping, and their price is extremely competitive with other models built on the Clevo P650SE chassis. This laptop is an even better deal with an SSD and Windows already pre-installed.
-Matte HD screen easily deters fingerprint marks
-Metallic case gives it more than a quality feel, it also greatly assists in heat absorption generated by the CPU & GPU.
-^That also means the external heat is more palpable, but only around internal temperatures upwards of 80 degrees Celcius. I find that a good cue that your laptop needs to take a break since those temperatures are detrimental to its longevity.
-Elsewhere, the internal temperature is pretty low, around 35-45 degrees Celsius for regular use, and 50-80 degrees for gaming. Needless to say your lap won't get burned.
-Blazing-fast boot speeds. Once you go SDD, you will never go back to HDD (except maybe for idle backup storage).
-Handy backlit keyboard with 2 light intensity modes so
-minimalistic, slim, and jet-black design that doesn't scream "expensive gaming laptop waiting to be stolen." I could use this in meetings without looking gaudy.
-affordable and upgradeable--NO TAXES!
-Windows software without a litany of useless stock apps.
-970M, the second best GPU chip as of this review, runs solidly. However, with more graphic intensive games being released, I don't think it's future-proofed for more than 3 years since I already find myself lowering graphics from ultra to very high. Consider investing in the 980M if you're an ultra-high-end mobile gamer, but for most this will do.
-dual fans can become rather noisy when gaming heavily and with turbo boost, but in a slim case with a 970M GPU this is a necessary tradeoff. Just use headphones.
-nothing stellar about the speakers compared to other gaming laptops with subwoofers and 5.1 surround sound. Pretty decend and loud enough to reverberate a large living room. Again, a necessary tradeoff for a slim profile.
-metallic case is a fingerprint magnet if you have greasy hands. Will have to wipe it regularly, which I guess is a good habit...
-battery life is under 3.5 hours normal use, less than 2 for gaming. Not a Macbook air, so keep the charger around.
Overall, this gaming laptop is a humble beast, and I'd prefer this over the ASUS ROG with the 970M chip. Look no further for a better price-to-performance deal!
First things first.. I must say that my rep from Eluktronics, Will, provided me with the best customer service I've received since I can remember. It seemed like no matter what time of day or night (mostly late nights since I work 3rd Shift) he responded promptly and professionally.
Without a doubt – The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE around.
Also.. I will be providing a pretty in depth review of my time spent with this beautiful laptop. So for those of you who are wanting particulars, I will try to cover pretty much everything about this baby.
Here's the exact model I own: Eluktronics 15.6" Premium Gaming Laptop PC (Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad Core, Windows 10, 3GB 970M GTX GDDR5 Graphics, Full HD IPS Anti-Glare Display, 256GB Eluktro Pro Performance SSD, 16GB DDR4 RAM)
Now to the guts of this review..
1) The overall build quality of this BEAST is perfect. It's got weight but not too much to feel like you're lugging around a tower. Though I do like the brushed aluminum and pretty much all aluminum chassis, keep a handy wipe for those fingerprints (more on that later).
2) This thing FLIES! The 6700HQ with the 16GB DDR4 ram, 3GB GTX970m and SSD installed, it has handled EVERYTHING I've thrown at it without flinching and with ease including: GTA V @1080p with almost everything maxed out and a few mods installed while maintaining a consistent 50-60fps. Other games such as The Sims 4 and SimCity (2013) are both maxed out at Ultra and getting WELL above the usual 60fps. (***EDIT*** 08/25/16: I use an external monitor with this bad boy which allows the extra frames when Gaming though you will probably have to turn some things down.) I also am heavily into music production (recording, making beats, using a lot of VST's and large sample libraries) using Cubase 8.5 Pro with various VST's and it performs flawlessly. Which leads me into.......
3) BOOT TIMES. From a completely shutdown state, I can get to my Windows sign in screen and logged in with everything loaded and ready to go in under 6-8 seconds. Absolutely amazing. My programs and games that used to take forever to load, now load within seconds instead of minutes. For me, it's a game changer having the SSD with this CPU, GPU and Ram combo.
4) And speaking of components... UPGRADES. UPGRADES. AND MORE UPGRADES! Here's some of the expandability options my particular model comes with: Storage-1 x 2.5" 7mm bay, 2 x adjustable M.2 SSD slots (1 PCIe), Ram-2 x empty RAM dimm slots. I can install up to 64 GB of DDR4 ram using 16 GB sticks which are going for around $100 on Newegg right now. I currently have 2x8GB sticks in there with 2 free slots. I will be putting an M.2 SSD and a standard SSD in here at a later date along with more ram for extra performance when using Cubase.
5) The screen is gorgeous! It's bright, reproduces color pretty accurately and will not disappoint when gaming or watching a movie. It's responsive and built very securely and nicely into the meat of the machine. It's not flimsy and will hold steady when doing pretty much anything. It also opens fairly easily for being so secure without having to really hold down the base so it doesn't lift. Pretty impressive.
6) The cooling system is also very impressive. It does get a bit loud (which I expected when playing something as resource intensive as GTA V) but it amazingly doesn't annoy me at all. And I've never seen my temps get higher than 60-65. It does it's job and well at that.
7) The keyboard is very responsive, spaced out nicely and the backlighting is very nice, providing 3 different levels of intensity. I like that the mouse isn't just a click and move device. It has a nice size trackpad along with separate dedicated buttons for right and left clicking which I like. (More on the mouse later.) The fingerprint sensor is located right in between the left and right click buttons. (I have not tested this out yet.)
8) Surprisingly the speakers that are installed are actually pretty decent. They are separated for a pretty nice stereo sound and situated at an angle (towards you) right below the monitor but on the base. Pretty well thought out. And they pack some decent sound when combined with the included Sound Blaster X-Fi 5 audio software.
9) Nowhere on the upper part of the computer gets warm when under a heavy load which is also a huge bonus. The bottom plate of the computer has a couple little "feet" that prop up the backside enough to let air come in through the fans while also not letting it get too hot on the bottom which was a very nice touch! AGAIN: VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT!
10) The ports that come with my model are as follows: 3 USB 3.0 Ports, 1 eSATA/USB 3.0 Combo Port in the rear next to the power cord port, 1 HDMI Port, 2 Mini DisplayPorts, Gigabit Ethernet, 1 S/PDIF Port, 1 Headphone jack, 1 Microphone jack, 6-in-1 SD Card Reader and a Sim Card Slot. PLENTY of options though I would've liked a USB C Port but I knew before I made my purchase that it didn't have one.
11) The Intel® Dual-Band AC 8260 [2x2] + Bluetooth 4.0 is very fast and has not failed me in any Wi-Fi situation yet.
12) The battery life will be sufficient if you use Battery Saver, don't game while running on the battery (which you shouldn't be anyways), don't use CPU intensive apps, have Windows automatically switch to the Intel graphics when running Battery Saver and keep your screen dim. You'll get around 3.5-4.5 hours on it which I found to be ok considering the power of everything and the fact that I don't do anything resource heavy while unplugged.
13) NO BLOATWARE AND THEY ACTUALLY SHIP YOU THE DISC FOR WINDOWS! This was another welcome surprise.
Now to the VERY FEW CONS..
1) The fingerprints might bother you if you're looking for outward perfection visually but if you don't mind wiping off the palm rests, mouse and the aluminum parts every few days (give or take, depending on your preference), this won't be an issue. It's not really an issue for me cause I'm all about performance but I can see it annoying some people.
2) This isn't really a con so much as it's just something that some people still like to use but there is no internal Disc Drive.. Not a biggie because they don't really get used much these days and it keeps cost down while giving more valuable space inside for more storage. Still have to list it though cause I do occasionally still like to go "old school" and burn a few cd's but it's nothing a cheap external drive can't fix.
3) The mouse/trackpad can be somewhat inaccurate and cumbersome. (I use a wireless trackball mouse so it doesn't annoy me much but when I am away from my desk and use the trackpad, it's hit or miss.)
*******EDIT****** 01/11/2016: After messing around more with the trackpad settings, I have fixed the flaws I previously stated. Working like a champ now!
And THAT ladies and gentlemen concludes my review.
OVERALL: When you're ready to purchase a new high performance laptop or computer in general, DO NOT OVERLOOK these amazing machines from the great guys at Eluktronics. You won't regret it one bit. They provide Premium, Quality and great Customer Service at better prices than all the competition!
A+ and a 10/10 rating for me.
Most recent customer reviews
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.