Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Elvis: Aloha From Hawaii
Format: DVD|Change

on April 10, 2017
love it
on February 23, 2016
Excellent show. Wish I had been there.
on December 29, 2015
This was a Christmas present for our 36-year-old daughter. And, let me say that it was awesome to see her excitement as she watched it!
on July 10, 2016
My mother loves this video, she has watched this several times. What a great deal.
on November 6, 2016
Aloha from Hawaii !! The king of rick and roll at one his best concerts! I really enjoyed it. The DVD played very well and sounded great. I was glad it arrived on time too.
on February 17, 2016
where were you in 73, this a great showcase of Elvis The movie gives a inside look ofmhis life on the road
on May 13, 2013
ELVIS looked great,,,sang great,,,covered his greatest hits......SUPER POSITIVE and FUN,!!!! I saw this show in 1973 LIVE from Hawaii....*American Trilogy* moved me ....I was 14 years old when I saw this and I was soooo impressed......Sings so well/// SEE WHY ELVIS is the best singer entertainer on the planet..
on January 10, 2017
We were very pleased with Elvis:Aloha from Hawaii. My husband loves it and the memories that it recalls from a time of his teenage youth.
on June 12, 2011
I put this on my tv when I had guests over for Memorial Day since my outside music speakers did not work. When guests came into the house they were mesmerized by the DVD and stopped many times to just look and comment. I use this instead of the music channel on my cable when friends come over and we sit and play games and they love to look at it and comment. A great DVD.
on November 6, 2017
Unsatisfied with product quality and received no response from customer service inquiry. Do not recommend.