Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 31, 2017
Fabulousness! So pleased I was able to get this amazing set of DVD's like being there
on March 21, 2016
I remember this show when it came out live on television and I enjoyed it more the second time around. It's a must-watch for the Young Folks that never knew the king before his untimely death
on May 10, 2017
Elvis that is very best! The special itself is really fun and campy, and a bit silly at times however they sit down performance is probably his finest Live TV show. His voice is pitch perfect. Even when he's joking around then breaks into song it's quite remarkable. Never has been anyone quite like him.
on May 2, 2007
I come from three generations of Elvis fans. I know most of his musical catalog, and I have to agree that this is Elvis at his finest. This DVD reminds me of why I am an Elvis fan.

Musically, it is some of the best he has ever done, but on a personal level, he never looked better. He was thin and tanned, and he had just become a new daddy. It shows on his face. He looks so happy. And, Elvis in black leather, it really doesn't get any better than that, ladies! Wait. It does. Check him out in his black velvet outfit!! WOW!

I watched this with my 72 year old mother, and both of us spent the 90+ minutes drooling and singing. If you are an Elvis fan, this DVD is a must. I hadn't seen this special in its entirety since the 70's, and I had forgotten how great it was.

Even my husband, who thinks Elvis is okay, liked this special.
22 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 24, 2018
This was a wonderful surprise. I only paid $25 (used) for this and it was listed as $68. It was in perfect condition-very pleased.
on June 18, 2010
I bought this mainly for the Sit down Black Leather shows, 1&2
and the Stand up Leather shows 1&2
I have almost everything there is out there, and while some songs are repeated, this stuff (for me) makes it worth the price.
It would be great if someone would edit the Best of these 4 performances, into one.
The Comeback special is charming, a bit dated, but Elvis Looks great, and is singing better than he ever has, with all the energy and passion of his early days.
The stuff edited out for length or content, is great to have as well, like the Bordello segment, deemed too racy for 1968.
Casual fans should just get the Original 68 special DVD, but
for Die-hards, this one's a real treat.
on August 9, 2017
awesome DVD for any Elvis fan!
on December 6, 2017
rate it? really? no words.
on June 27, 2014
THIS IS A FANTASTIC MUSIC SESSION FULL OF PERFECT ELVIS, NOT JUST MUSIC BUT HIS PERSONALITY BETWEEN SONGS. I GUESS BEFORE HE TOOK A DOWN ROAD TO OVERWHELMING BAD SUBSTANCE HABIT. SO HERE IS THE YOUTHFUL MAGIC STILL BURNING AND LIFTING US ALL, FIRST SAW IT ON PLANE CROSSING THE ATLANTIS 20 YEARS AGO.
on November 5, 2017
Arrived in good time.
I bought it for my Grandma, and she loves it! Great recording!