- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: Glendale House Pub; First edition (presumed; no earlier dates stated) edition (August 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0961862203
- ISBN-13: 978-0961862206
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,644,976 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Elvis and Kathy Hardcover – August, 1987
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Like many of us, on those days when you miss him the most, remember he is finally at peace, with his mama, and someday you will meet your friend again
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kathy wrote this book back in 1987. It doesn't follow a sequence very well. The book is all over the place, but there is no doubt in my mind that Kathy truly loved Elvis and was... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Karen
I have a copy of this book. It's a terrific book. I loved it. I couldn't put it down. I have read this book many times and it's the best book I have read. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Patricia Renee Allen
Having been a classmate of Kathy Westmoreland in high school, I was enlightened as she shared the diverse sides of her "Soul Mate's" personality. Read morePublished on July 4, 2013 by Patricia L.