Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2017
KING OF ROCK N ROLL.
Collectables first released this 2-disc box set in 1985 to commemorate what would have been the 50th birthday of Elvis Presley and, at the time, it instantly became one of the better pre-digital compilations covering The King's music library.

Now, however, any devoted fan will recognize, from the list of contents below, that this does not attempt to list the songs chosen in any chronological order and, indeed, offers none from among his classic Sun sides, mainly focusing instead on his late 1950s to mid-1960s material.

The sound is very good and the notes minimal for such an ambitious project and, truth be told, this has since been surpassed by several much-more comprehensive sets.

Disc 1: 1. Heartbreak Hotel; 2. Don't Be Cruel; 3. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You; 4. (You're The) Devil In Disguise; 5. I Need Your Love Tonight; 6. Too Much; 7. Viva Las Vegas; 8. Hound Dog; 9. Old Shep; 10. The Wonder of You; 11. Loving You; 12. Kissin' Cousins; 13. Suspicion; 14. All Shook Up; 15. Love Me Tender; 16. What'd I Say?; 17. Don't; 18. One Broken Heart For Sale; 19. Danny Boy; 20. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear; 21. Good Luck Charm; 22. Suspicious Minds; 23. Treat Me Nice; 24. Return To Sender; 25. If I Can Dream;

Disc 2: 1. A Big Hunk O' Love; 2. One Night; 3. Such A Night; 4. Love Me; 5. Don't Cry Daddy; 6. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck; 7. It's Now or Never; 8. My Wish Came True; 9. I Got Stung; 10. (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such As I; 11. Blue Hawaii; 12. Kentucky Rain; 13. Can't Help Fallin' In Love; 14. Stuck On You; 15. (Such An) Easy Question; 16. Hard Headed Woman; 17. I Beg Of You; 18. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me; 19. Crying In The Chapel; 20. She's Not You; 21. Puppet On A String; 22. Moody Blues; 23. Surrender; 24. In The Ghetto; 25. Memories