- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: BearManor Media (October 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593931220
- ISBN-13: 978-1593931223
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,631,430 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Elvis, Sherlock & Me Paperback – October 1, 2007
|New from||Used from|
A Little Thing Called Life
The upcoming release from Linda Thompson. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's interesting to see how Hoey's career developed, moving back and forth from film cutter to director to producer. which certainly shows he was versatile, no doubt a major assist.
Hoey shares stories about Elvis, the greedy Colonel Parker, Basil Rathbone, Jane Wyman, Bob Hope, Robert Blake, Charlton Heston, Walt Disney, and describes the making of many movies including the scifi movie he wrote and directed, Navy vs. Night Monsters with Mamie Van Doren.