- File Size: 2113 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publication Date: January 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MZEYCK1
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,026,998 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1877 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
- #2339 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
- #2434 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
Email Marketing For Authors: How To Use Email Marketing To Find New Readers (Authors Book Marketing Series 2) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?