Emakefun Nano V3.0, Nano Board ATmega328P 5V 16M Micro-Controller Board with USB Cable for Arduino (Pre-soldered Nano 5pcs)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (5%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CH340G Replace FT232RL,so pls. use the driver from this link:https://github.com/emakefun/emakefun-nano-kit
- The Upgraded Emakefun Nano is a small, complete, breadboard-friendly and high quality board based on the Atmega328P-AU MCU. Adopting Immersion Gold Technology. Support ISP download, USB download and USB Power
- No Soldering needed. The Upgraded Emakefun Nano improved the design of PCB to solve the issue that the pins of Nano can't fit to breadboard perfectly. When you use our upgraded Nano, you will find the Pins are aligned nicely with the holes of breadborad
- Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. We use high quality PCB original material and iproved produce technology to make sure every board has smooth edge and more reliable quality
- It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). Follow this link:https://github.com/emakefun/emakefun-nano-kit/blob/master/Resume_Arduino_BootLoader.pdf, you can easily solve the problem that the nano board cannot download the program when it is connected to the computer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Emakefun is a research and development company specializing in open source hardware arduino / Raspberry Pi application, graphical programming, designing and developing products with creative ideas and innovative ideas.
we are committed to creating a platform for makers, DIY enthusiasts, and STEM education. Provide rich hardware modules for enthusiasts, complete learning tutorials that are easy to get started, and lower the threshold for learning electronic technology and software programming.
Emakefun 5pcs Nano board
- We use high quality PCB original material and improved produce technology to make sure every board has smooth edge and more reliable quality.
Pins has been soldered
- We accepted the opinions of some customers who thought that it would save time by purchasing the soldered nano board directly. We think this is a very good opinion. We hope to bring better convenience to our customers in this way.
Support power supply by 9V battery,traditional mini USB interface，provide extra USB data line.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In total these are not bad units, but require extra work because of an old bootloader which you're not warned about.
In the Arduino programming environment, once I learned to select the processor for "(old bootloader)" after setting the board to "Arduino Nano" everything went great.
Neat little Arduino boards
I'm very pleased with this purchase!
Thanks to the other reviewers here who discovered that, and posted it here.
Have only tried one of the five so far, which did not work at all until I set the IDE to Pro Mini. Works fine now, but what a headache to troubleshoot. Probably would have returned them if not for the tip posted here by the others.